Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:48 am
Hi everyone, I just managed to get hold of the hosts to find out why the forum was down. They have put it back up and are investigating why this happened. I asked if I needed to pay more money for bandwidth but apparently not, it should never have gone down. :banghead:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:56 am
I dont know i dont think these people know what there doing half the time. :-? Oh well glad its back up and running :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:01 am
Karen,

I am very glad it is back up......Now we can have our daily smurf talk fix again.... :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:14 am
I was freaking out when I saw it!!! I had to go to the docs first thing and was running round like a loony!!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:40 am
I was freaking out when I saw it!!! I had to go to the docs first thing and was running round like a loony!!
I hope everything is alright Karen. :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby paolo » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:02 am
I'm glad everything is fine now! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:01 am
Yay.....we're back

Thank you to Maureen who sent me an email telling me we can get our fix again...I was itching and pacing and driving the family insane.....um, well the itching and pacing was at least due to the forum being down.

Welcome back everyone...nice to see you again

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:52 am
I cant use the forum, :( , i can only access it by Raelene sending me the link ! :banghead: :banghead:

:-D :beer:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:12 am
It's probably to do with the cache on your server somewhere: I had the same problem earlier until I cleared it manually (deleted the cache from the server as well as local).

Glad it's all back up now!!! :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:57 pm
Great to hear everything is now sorted Karen, Thanks. :D

I noticed the problem first thing this morning but I have been in work all day so it was great to come home to find that we are back. :relieved:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:01 pm
hi!

I can only access this site thru Blue Imps, and then thru FORUM.

I can't get Blue cavern that way or thru the internet.

I tried this http://forum.bluecavern.com/ and it didn't work..

a weird message still shows up "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.
on a white page..

and if I search Blue cavern or Kittys cavern on yahoo then find it and
enter it..it won't work either.

could they have lost the links? maybe only in Canada?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:13 pm
Both versions of the url work for me, so it may just be in the cache somewhere still? Is anyone else still having problems? This is so annoying cos it looks like I didn't pay my bills and I did, they've just screwed up. :banghead: :banghead:

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:37 pm
hi Karen!

I knew it was a screwup, with the web master people.. as it didn;t make sense that half the site shows up..

I tried the link this time, and it works! so whatever happened is now fixed. within the past 20 minutes.
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Smurf-aholic » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:31 pm
:D Glad it is back up and running.

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:43 pm
Pheewpf ... I thought the smurf police had caught up with us and found a reason to knoble our fun.

I'm glad it's back up again... I had it in my cache so haven't been back since my last post yesterday despite many attempts. Ofcourse no point telling people to clear their cache's as they wouldn't have that problem if they were able to read this.!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:53 pm
I am glad the link in my favorites is working for me, because I would be lost..... :( I don't even know what a cache is.... :( :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:28 pm
I am glad the link in my favorites is working for me, because I would be lost..... :( I don't even know what a cache is.... :( :banghead:
Me either :lol:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:50 pm
If Maureen & Rae don't know what a cache is then I don't have to know either.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:14 am
Its a storage place bascially.

Phil does geo-caching and they hide stuff in containers.

The caches concerned with the web store information about the last time you visited so it loads up quicker.

Now I am no expert on this but I clear my history (and hence my cache I think) by clicking "Tools", then "Internet Options", then "Clear History". You'll find next time you come onto the forum that it won't automatically log you in too as it clears that too (or maybe thats just cos I generally clear the cookies at the same time). I am sure David or someone more technical can explain it better.

After that convo last night though, Rae, we need the "dumb it down" version hey? :) :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:49 am

After that convo last night though, Rae, we need the "dumb it down" version hey? :) :) :)
:) :) You said it :D

When Kirk tries to expalin something about computers he always gets to technical. I think he can tell by the look on my face that i don't understand :eek: :) Anyway he tries again , not so technical this time and i get it :idea: I feel like saying " Why didn't you just explain it like that in the first place :roll: :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Page 1 of 2

Login