Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Rachel » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:50 pm
Welcome back Dyar and Syd, great to have you guys home again. :joy:

It was a pleasure meeting you in Brussels and even more of a pleasure spending a couple of days with you here in Wales. Please remember, if you ever wish to visit again, you will be more than welcome. :fingersx:

I think a few carrots are in order.

:carrots: :carrots: WELCOME HOME :carrots: :carrots:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:34 pm
Oh my gawd, a carroty welcome home party! :) :) :)

Seriously, it's nice to see you back. :cheers:

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:42 pm
:carrots: Welcome Back Dyar :carrots:

I'm sure we'll have more to read everyday now :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:48 pm
he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper: he's back, :hyper:

Syd's back

:???:

oh, Dyar is back, too.?.. :-? well....I guess,...

welcome back Dyar ;)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:17 pm
:haha:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:21 pm
I am thinking that maybe Syd is visiting Tennesee these days instead of Delaware by the sound of your post Maureen.....I think you have some explaining to do to Stace now.....that shot gun won't help you much now :)

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:24 pm
:shock: :shock:

Maybe I get a fishing rod next time I go to town :-?

ya know....fish on land... :o ....no shot gun needed :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:25 pm
Hey hey hey! How'd I get dragged into this....and Syd has been a bit out of control since his jaunt to Europe. I'm going to need to go to Maureen's to pick him up as well as those lovely unlicensed smurfs that Andrew wants to kill for :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:27 pm
blame the Aussie, always blame the Aussie :o :) :) :)

Americans with German accent are always innocent :dream:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:32 pm
I would check her pants Stace....I am sure there is a Syd down there somewhere.....if not just grab those nice Bisque smurfs for me would ya?

Er...the bisque smurfs should be on a shelf though not in her....

.....she's a smart fish, she should figure that bit out.....I think :scratchinghead:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:33 pm
.....she's a smart fish, she should figure that bit out.....I think :scratchinghead:
You want me to do what, where?! I think Syd can stay for a little while longer :eek:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:41 pm
Actually Syd came home with me.....or did he? I wonder if Rach switched him and I have a fake Syd :shock:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:23 am
You want me to do what, where?! I think Syd can stay for a little while longer :eek:
:thanks2: , Stace

I knew I could count on you :wink:

Actually Syd came home with me.....or did he? I wonder if Rach switched him and I have a fake Syd

Dyar
Thanks Rachel for keeping Dyar drunk so he didn't notice :beer:

He just wanted to check out my new pantless smurfette.... :-D (Syd that is not Dyar)

He is on his way back, Dyar :( :D said he had business to take care of at home :-?

You know I am not nosey at all, so I didn't ask any questions 8)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:21 am
WELCOME HOME DYAR and SYD !

Now get back to what you do best, causing havoc on this forum ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Pitufo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:52 am
Hi, Dyar!!!Glad you are back, safe and sound!!!!!!!!!!!I hope next time we speak a little more and of course you ( and any of the members of this forum) are invited to visit Spain in your next european trip!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:30 am
A holiday in Spain sounds perfect Joaquin...you won't have to twist my arm too hard to get me to visit you there. 8)

One of the few regrets I have was not being able to visit you in Spain, Robin in Eindhoven, see more of Holland with Dennis & of course drop in on Finland....do you need any help with the move JT? I'm cheap....except for the travelling expenses of course :shock:

Next time I will try to visit more of the members on here....can some of you in countries a little further away just squeeze in a little to make things easier for me and the other Aussies (and Daryl) to get there?

Dyar

Postby JT » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:49 am
... of course drop in on Finland....do you need any help with the move JT? I'm cheap....except for the travelling expenses of course :shock:
Dyar
Any help is much needed. If you could arrive next weekend that would be great :D

JT

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:38 am
I would love too help out and see a bit of Finland JT.....maybe next time as I have a new package arriving soon that Mrs Dyar says I have to be here for.

Good luck with the move and I wish I could be there to supervise.....er, help....of course.

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login