Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 4 of 4

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:18 am
Err, actually the whole Indian range is new, not just the teepee & totem pole. :banghead: The campfire looks good too.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:42 am
...no teepee or totem pole like I have been hoping for
Guess what! Schleich actually DOES make a totem pole and a teepee...not sure if these are bigger than the smurfs, but there you go :D
Thanks for the info Stace, could well be worth checking them out. :-D :thanks2:

I also noticed some trees that Schleich are making. I had seen them being used in someones display recently and wondered where they were from as they looked very good with the smurfy scene. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:57 am
I also noticed some trees that Schleich are making. I had seen them being used in someones display recently and wondered where they were from as they looked very good with the smurfy scene. :D
Yes, their trees are also excellent. I haven't bought any as I haven't got anywhere to put them but I have seen them in the department stores here. There are a small & a large fir tree as well as a small & a large oak.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:32 am
...no teepee or totem pole like I have been hoping for
Guess what! Schleich actually DOES make a totem pole and a teepee...not sure if these are bigger than the smurfs, but there you go :D
Funny you should mention that Stace as I put the teepee on lay by today. Mrs Dyar said she would buy it for my Christmas present so I will have to let you know at Christmas whether it's suitable for smurfs or not. I don't mind if it's a little big....I will soon have a lot of Indians that will need to share it so being bigger may be an advantage.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:18 am
That's great news, Dyar...

congratulations...and I bet you can hardly wait for Christmas now :D

Does anybody know if these Schleich items are available in American department stores also? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:03 pm
Wow, the new smurfs look great.

Finally the original black-haired smurfette, who we've long begged for, has snuck into the lineup--even if, er, it looks like she's bringing a kid.

Yeah, I get it now.

A: "So, uh, Original Smurfette, finally decided to come our way, did you?"
Sm: "Oh, yes, you know I've always admired you."
A: "That boy got a father?"
Sm: "Hey, why don't you take me to that restaurant, you know the one you always wanted to take me to?"
A: "The one where you were afraid somebody might recognize you with me?"
Sm: "Did I once say that? Wow, that seems so long ago now. So, you're a VP at Tesco, are you?"

OK, maybe I'm jaded. I'm sure Black-Haired Smurfette has all the best intentions. Not like I could ever tell her no, anyhow.

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:12 pm
The archer will make a nice addition to my smurf militia. Wow! Since he's new, I can buy, like, 10 of them cheap. I've always missed out on the military ones until they're like rare and $10 each.

Good to see Schleich still cares enough to keep investing imagination into the smurfs.
Page 4 of 4

Login