Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 4
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:19 pm
Maureen pointed out to me that MV had a pic of the new smurfs for 2007 and I absolutely love them...no teepee or totem pole like I have been hoping for but I love these all the same as the Indians are always very cool.

http://www.mushroomvillage.com/shroomro ... 94#post194

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Maureen

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:20 pm
Awww, Cute :D

I love the smurfette :smitten: Is that a baby smurf on her back? :-D

:hyper:

Nice to see her with black hair instead of blonde :D :carrots:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:37 am
:) they're great..cant wait to get some - thanks Maureen and Dyar!
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Yonna » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:39 am
Yippii!!!! :hyper: Finally they are here and they are wonderful!! :smitten:

PS: I wonder where I could get these now since Karen has given up with dealing smurfs... :-?
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:18 am
Yonna, Karen may be getting these in stock, depends how busy she is, but i'm sure she will tell us soon enough ! :D

Great smurfs tho, nice theme ! Thanks for the info Mad Maureen and Dyar :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:47 am
Ok, no one shoot me here....but these look odd to me :?: The theme is great but the style...hmmm, I'm not sold on them yet.
no teepee or totem pole
Maybe they'll unveil a new playset to go with these...it's been forever since there have been any new playsets or supers. What's going on at Schleich? :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby samismurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:16 am
hi, yonnna here in quebec there is the imaginaire shop sellling alot of collector items and they will have the new 2007 smurfs since they always have the new one, you can order by internet and they ship worlwide

here is the link for the smurf section:

http://www.imaginaire.com/indexv2.jsp?u ... jet=SMURFS

And woowow the new 2007 smurfs just loook great
one new playset could be coool too
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:25 am
Ok, no one shoot me here....
Do you feel lucky punk ? :cool:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:30 am
Go ahead and make my day :mad:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:42 am
:shock: Oh, a challenge hey ? :cool:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 am
Yep! :peace:

Postby Michelle » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:52 am
They are really nice!

Maybe they will make a WIGWAM (house of the indians) that would be great.

I love them already.

Michelle

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:10 am
Thanks for the info Maureen and Dyar. :thanks2:

I can't say that I have fallen in love with them instantly but I certainly can't say I dislike them. :daz:

I first saw this post this morning so have spent a bit of time trying to figure out the way Schleich is going with these. Certainly these new Indians and last years Halloween set surely must be geared towards the USA market and I am wondering if this has anything to do with the future movie(s) and the market they are going to try and build up over the next few years. My guess is that the European market is fairly well established in terms of retail outlets but will we see Schleich and IMPS pushing more retail outlets in America, as the potential sales if the movie makes it big have to be huge. :-?

I agree, it would be lovely to see some new playsets to accompany the Indians, especially with the Western Set discontinued a couple of years back. I am also wondering if the fire in the picture will be available or if this was just used purely for display purposes. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:16 am
Certainly these new Indians and last years Halloween set surely must be geared towards the USA market and I am wondering if this has anything to do with the future movie(s) and the market they are going to try and build up over the next few years. My guess is that the European market is fairly well established in terms of retail outlets but will we see Schleich and IMPS pushing more retail outlets in America, as the potential sales if the movie makes it big have to be huge. :-?
I wouldn't complain about that :D :)

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:21 am
Stace, I think you would be in heaven if you could go smurf shopping in the local mall!!! :cloud9:

I know I would be. :joy:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:57 pm
Hi Guys, Hello Dyar welcome back !! . These are really cute smurfs. Cant wait to get our hands on a set. :-D Lucie :gimme:

Postby naish510 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:02 pm
I love these new smurfs !!! When can we buy them ???? My favorite is the smurfette with the baby !!! But this time she has black hair ??? Just like in the beginning when gargamel invented smurfette !!! :D

Postby Pitufo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:56 pm
I love these new smurfs !!! When can we buy them ???? My favorite is the smurfette with the baby !!! But this time she has black hair ??? Just like in the beginning when gargamel invented smurfette !!!
Hi, Christy!!!!!!!I am agree with you: I always thought why Schleich doesn´t make a dark brown smurfette...The black hair smurfette invented by Gargamel was very very cute!!!!!!!! If the smurfs are so up-to-date and advanced with portable computers, with piercings, with cellular phones, why the smurfette couldn´t use "dyes"?

Bye
JOAQUÍN

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:31 pm
YAY.......YIPPEEEEEEEEE.......I have just seent he new range and adore them, they look great. as long as they are small, blue and smurfy then they're all good in my book....... :-D :woohoo: :woohoo:

Great theme to do and yes It would be nice if they made some playsets to accompany them. :-D

Can't wait to get them........ :hyper: :hyper:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:36 pm
I am also wondering if the fire in the picture will be available or if this was just used purely for display purposes. :D
Yes I thought that to Rach, It does look like it could be made from pvc. Maybe you get the fire piece if you buy the set together....... :-?

We shall have to wait and see...... :-D

Smurfy regads
Steve :D
Page 1 of 4

Login