Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 5 of 6

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:10 pm
Well I have a nice new hoddie I can wear!!!
It´s a good beginning Rachel!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:17 pm
football? is that what your team calls it Graham :)
You know Steve, i'll let you get away with anything right now :) :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:21 pm
Hello everyone, sorry I'm late :asleep:

I slept in, I think the heats getting to me....41 degrees yesterday :jump:

Rachel, the forum looks great :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:36 pm
Don´t hesitate you have a smurfy a stylish friend...even in a cutaway coat... :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Michelle » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:41 pm
Wow what a party guy.
Well dressed as always, the one and only..... Joaquin! :clap:

Michelle

Postby Kristy Smurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:25 pm
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

;-) :frosty: :xmas2: :xmas: :rednose: :snowman: :xmasgift: :rudolph: :snowing: :snowflake: :snowdance: :ctree:
:carrots: :no: Kristy :yes: :dancing:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:00 pm
Merry Christmas everyone from me too....I didn't realise this was on as I haven't been on the forum as much this week.....a little lady won't let me....oh no....she's calling me again......sorry I wasn't hear earlier. :banghead:

Nice Christmas look Rach :D

Dyar

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:18 pm
Merry Christmas everyone. The forum looks great Rach!

Trust me - I drank to you guys tonight. Now to find that street I slept in last night - it was very warm..... :-D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby bradley » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm
Merry Christmas everyone... getting close isn't it.
I'm just thinking 2 more weeks of work then 10 days off! yay, hehe

Brad.

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:37 pm
I'm finding it hard to get into the xmas spirit at the moment as it's just so mild here. It's more like October or March. There are primroses flowering in the garden & there was a photo in our local paper showing a cherry tree which is in bloom :eek:

We've got our decorations up except for the tree which we traditionally buy just before xmas itself & decorate on the 24th ready for the opening of the presents in the evening. That's something else I can't get used to - for me the 25th is xmas day :-? Oh, well.

The wierdest xmas I ever spent was in Australia sitting on the green in Torquay (I sent a postcard from there to my parents in the other Torquay which they found funny) on the Great Ocean Road & eating cold chicken pie & salad :) Not a sprout, roast spud or xmas pud in sight :) :)

Anyway, enough waffling, our forum is at least making me feel a bit xmassy which a good thing :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:46 pm
Hey Tojo,
if the cold weather puts you in the Christmas spirit,...just take a plane and come over to the US, or at least Tennessee...We have plenty of cold weather...although it is supposed to warm up a bit next week :) :) :) (of course everything above freezing feels like summer right now :???: )

While I was on the phone yesterday with my grandmother she told me how warm it is in Germany.....and we both were thankful that she had to cancel her flight to the States on Thursday, because she would have arrived during the coldest night of the year so far, and that would not have been a good start for her... :shock: :shock: :) :) :) :) We actually hit the big fat 0 degree Fahrenheit Friday morning when I went to work :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:55 pm
of course everything above freezing feels like summer right now :???:
OMG....speak for yourself.....that's still freezing to us down here :eek:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:59 pm
Maybe you should come in the summer time to Tennessee :) :) :)

Although so far this is an unusual cold winter for us :???: It's usually not that cold in December, so we are kinda holding our breath what is to come in the really cold months of January and February :???:
And to think that I did not want to spent January in Arizona :banghead: :banghead: :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:59 pm
OMG 0°F is almost -18°C :shock: :shock: That's a bit too chilly for my liking. I've suffered -13°C one winter here & that was cold enough!! Where I come from 0°C is cold & when it snows for half an hour people go out panic-buying, stocking up on bread & baked beans & stuff. The first time my parents came over to visit in winter they couldn't handle it as they didn't own any clothes designed for German winters :) :snowdance: :snowman: :snowing: They nearly froze :)

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:07 pm
Merry Christmas everyone...I was here for the switch but for some reason couldn't log in. Then when I did, I had a little matter to take care of :beer: :cheers: :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:10 pm
Hmmm, the sort of matter that involves :beer: & :cheers: is the sort that I like to take care of :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:04 am
Oops I slept in too and then we had to rush off to Mr Bunno's work's Kiddies Christmas party. Eloise was excited about sitting on Santa's (aka Mr Bunno) knee and even hugged his leg. She did ask where Daddy was at one stage...I said I think hes gone to the toilet. :eek: And so the lies begin :) :)

Anyway Merry Christmas one and all. Sorry I missed the switch on and its a bit late.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:46 am
Oh no, we missed it too. We were too engrossed in the Mask of Zorro and forgot all about it. We are so ashamed :( . Rach the forum looks beautiful . Well done . Merry christmas guys ;-) :frosty: :xmas: :ctree: :partyon: Naughty Lucie & Simon

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:56 am
Thanks guys :cheers:

It was lovely to see so many members on here for the big switch but just as nice to read everyone elses comments today too. :-D

Great pics Joaquin, you are indeed a very smart dresser. :cheerz:
We were too engrossed in the Mask of Zorro and forgot all about it.
Great film though guys. :duel:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SuperJen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:36 am
YAY!!!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a Merry Christmas.
It forum looks great all decorated Rach :cheers:

I couldn't come to the switch on party. I'm guessing it was Saturday night for me. I was out for dinner, enjoying the cool evening of 32 degrees after a day of 41 :shock: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dyar I think I've had a Slurpee everyday day for the past week, and every time I have a sip for you :beer: :cheers:
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you
Page 5 of 6

Login