Information about the community.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Michelle » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:49 pm
Welcome George!

Nice to have someone from Austria! :D

Michelle

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:54 pm
Hi George and the warmest of welcomes here. :welcome:

I was genuinely sad to hear that your forum was going to be closed but it is also very nice to hear you have had some support since you announced this. :D

Unfortunately I think the spam problem is universal and I can imagine that it must have been very hard work to control this problem by yourself. We are lucky here as we have a few of us to try and keep on top of the problem but it doesn't make life easy. :???:

Whether you are only here occasionally or as a regular visitor, it will always be nice to hear from you and having always enjoyed your contribution on various smurf forums as well as your fantastic smurf website, I know, I for one will always look forward to hearing from you. :cheerz:

PS. To everyone who has never visited George's website, I seriously recommend you do as I guarantee it will bring a smile to your face. :yes:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Pitufo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:00 pm
Hi, from Spain!!!!!!!I am glad you have become a member of this forum...I have spent lovely moments reading your site...Hope to see you usually!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello George, nice to see you have joined up, i look forward to seeing more of you, i love your website, it keeps me amused, keep up the good work there :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:10 pm
:welcome: George

Hope you visit regulary :D

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:31 am
Hi George

A big warm welcome to the forum here. I remember when I first joined your board you sent me a very friendly and warm welcome privately which was very much appreciated since I was joining a board where I didn't know many members at all.

I hope you do find some time to drop by here as we would love to hear from you anytime it's possible.

All the best :cheers:

Dyar

Postby smurfer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:51 am
:wave2:
Welcome George !!!
I hope you will have a smurfy time here !! :-D

Postby southernyacht » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:50 am
Welcome George :hiya:

You have a great web site!! :D :-D

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:45 pm
Welcome aboard George :D

I often popped along to your forum & must admit that I can see why you gave it up. Your last message about all the spammers just about summed up all the problems they cause to internet & email users. They should all be machine gunned :x

By the way I think your website is fantastic & as I said previously, I think your custom made smurfs are simply brilliant. It would be great to hear from you here every so often as I'm sure you've got a lot of knowledge about smurfs / variations / fakes etc which would interest many collectors here.

:cheers:
Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:11 pm
Hi George.....welcome to this forum :welcome:

I can only second what everybody has said about your website and it is wonderful to have you aboard... :-D

I am also glad you have opened the German forum again. I hope it will be easier to get rid of the spammers from now on :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:34 am
Hi and welcome to this board, George!!! :hiya:

I have been loving your site for one year!!! Glad to see you on bluecavern!!! Great to hear that your board is back!!! :cheers:

Servus :)

Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:47 pm
Yeah, real sad to hear that German board broke up. I kind of told them, you know, that wow, over here on BlueImps, we got a real British lord (pending) from Wales and that, you know, maybe they ought to show a little respect to smurfdom nobility.

So, they told me to "fix do", whatever that means.

So my mates from the football bus fixed them, maybe a little too good.*

==========
* I'm really sorry about this barrage of dumb jokes. I just have to say something irritating or I'll rot away.
Page 2 of 2

Login