Chitter
Mop & Bucket
Caveman
Cavegirl
Viking
Monk
Horseman
Horsewoman
Uh oh...I don't have any of these...looks like I need to get into gear before I really won't be able to afford them!!! :)
ChunkMasterMC :music:
Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 am
Smoogle
Chitter
Mop & Bucket
Caveman
Cavegirl
Viking
Monk
Horseman
Horsewoman
Uh oh...I don't have any of these...looks like I need to get into gear before I really won't be able to afford them!!! :)
Yep, some of these smurfs have already started to go up in price. Go Renee. :cheerleader2:

I have emailed Frank to see if I can find out any more info on the new DSK. I shall let you know if I hear anything. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:52 pm
Hi all, Frank did get back to me. :D

He cannot confirm exactly when the new edition will be released as there are still some issues to be sorted out with the different languages and the license. Also he mentioned the price will not being going up much. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:44 am
Hi all, Frank did get back to me. :D

He cannot confirm exactly when the new edition will be released as there are still some issues to be sorted out with the different languages and the license. Also he mentioned the price will not being going up much. :-D

Awwwwww thanks for getting in touch with Frank, Rachel!!! :hug: :D

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:12 am
...it will be very interesting to see new items in the DSk I already have in my collection and new items I absolutely need for living
But overall I'm just going away from marking all the figures in the DSK because I loosing control with all the variants manually added to the catalogue, so I hope I have finished my private electronical catalogue til September. And then I can access my colleciton alos at work... ;-)

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:12 am
Just noticed your signature Cheesy, you have been busy taking photo's, its 938 now, that is alot of smurfs :shock: :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:12 am
it will be very interesting to see new items in the DSk I already have in my collection and new items I absolutely need for living
:haha:

Oh Cheesy, we really are going to have to start a therapy group aren't we? SAA - Smurf Addicts Anonymous :lol:

I am looking forward to seeing your collection one day. Great to hear you have taken so many pics so far. :-D

Postby Gerda » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:56 am
[

we really are going to have to start a therapy group aren't we? SAA - Smurf Addicts Anonymous :lol:
I'll join
Hi I'm gerda, it's been 5 days since I received my last smurf package, I'm on a smurf payment plan to a seller, and I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.. somebody help me :lol:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:58 am
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
Very good Gerda...you have taken the first step...now onto the 12 Steps!!!

Step One: Admit you have a problem... :oops:
Step Two: Cease all Smurfy activities... :(
Step Three: Write down all important Smurf contacts (stores, ebay sellers ets) and forward to...ummm...just pm me and we can go from there!!! :ebay:
Step Four: Remove all temptation from house by boxing up all Smurfy items into sturdy boxes capable of being shipped internationally to a bright sunny land!!! 8)
Step Five: Contact very lovely fellow Smurfer and very deserving benificiary for address details...Renee :cool:
Step Six: Make a list of everyone who you may have hurt in your ruthless quest for Smurfs and Smurf merchandise :-x
Step Seven: Make amends to all aforementioned "burned" acquaintences and loved ones by pledging a donation of your comprehensive Smurf Collection to the most deserving charity...Renee from Australia :o
Step Eight: Take trip to post office to "free" yourself from the burden of your addiction..and post to the address previously supplied by...Renee from Australia... :email:
Step Nine: Choose express post to ensure the evil temptations are out of the country as soon as possible :evil:
Step Ten: Go to nearest pub and have a drink to ease the pain...you will need to take on another addiction now to fill the void of the Smurfs...try out as many types of drinks to see which one could be your new addiciton... :beer:
Step Eleven: Return home and do a complete check to see if any Smurfs fell out of the boxes or were forgotten and start the immediate process of posting those to Renee from Australia...Express Post please!!! :D
Step Twelve: Wake up from the most terrible dream you have ever had...and send a menacing email to Renee from Australia for trying to sabotage your Smurfy happiness with subliminal messages!!! :hypno:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:06 am
@ Gerda.... :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Poor Gerda !

Renee.....what can i say ? Brilliant ! :D :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

:-D :beer:

Postby Gerda » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:29 am
I can't seem to get past step one.. I refuse to admit that I have a problem... I see it more as the world has a problem for not being smurfier!! I am also hung up on step 4... uhm.. how am I suppose to get rid of my tattoo?? :-?
Instead of boxing everything up I would be best just chartering a plane, make things easier... :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:34 am
Instead of boxing everything up I would be best just chartering a plane, make things easier... :) :)
gerda
Whatever you need to do Gerda... :)

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:47 am
Ladies, I have just had such a laugh. :sofunny: :sofunny:

Gerda, I am with you completely. :-D

Renee, your post is as Graham says, sheer brilliance. :adore: :clap2:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:52 am
Nice one Renee :) :) :) .....but i am with Gerds.....can't get past step one

Dyar

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 pm
It was worth a try I say!!! :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:56 am
Step 10 still works for me :cheers:

Duvar :beer:

Postby Gerda » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:23 am
Step 10 still works for me :cheers:

Duvar :beer:
:sofunny: now take it easy with that step!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:31 pm
It's the steps you have to take once you stop drinking that are a little more trickier I find......so far I have made it to my bed ok.....but not always on 2 feet, like last October I have crawled to my bed at least once.

The best night so far on this trip has been a champagne evening at Christy's house.....I was kind of well behaved but geez......you should of seen the Belgian girls :) :) .....I thought Aussie girls were wild but I have never seen any performance like the one we got that night. You can see it on the video Christy recorded of that night that I was so boring just chatting away compared to the floor performance to a Meatloaf song that was going on at the same time just in front of me.

Can we please do that kind of night again Mum????....I know you had a lot of fun too :) :) :) :eek:

Dyar

Postby Simon X » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:10 pm
I think, also the worth of the super smurfs with school benches will increase...

Watch here:

Ebay-auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-0259-Schlumpfinch ... dZViewItem

Gaschers's shop:
https://ssl.kundenserver.de/s82857208.e ... shopscript

:shock:
Page 2 of 3

Login