Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rashleigh » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:56 pm
:beer:
I went to the Greyhound Racing in Traralgon, Victoria (Australia) on Friday night. And in races 10 and 12 the following were running:

:band:
"Smurfs Time Out" and "Smurfs Zoom"

Smurfs Time Out did not race very well however "Smurfs Zoom" came in second. I will scan the betting slips (it was an omen that I should back the blue guys) and the racing guide.
:wave:
:grouphug:
It was excellent to see that Smurfs are so popular. :cheerleader2:
Happy to be a Smurfy Mummy

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:04 pm
Those are funny names for greyhounds but it's good to hear the smurfs are still known out there. Do both dogs belong to the same owner I wonder. Maybe a secret smurf fan :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Good to hear Rashleigh.....I remember when my Dad used to take me out to the greyhounds when I was little. I think I used to spend the time crushing cockroaches in some dark unlit corner while he gambled.....but it made the track a lot more fun for me.

Dyar
Postby Rashleigh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:08 am
The 2 Greyhounds are owned by the same trainer, I will scan and post up the detials soon.
:party:

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:58 am
Hi Rashleigh, lovely to hear from you. :-D

That must have been a shock to see those names, wonderful to hear there is a trainer with a love of smurfs too. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Rashleigh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:54 pm
As promised here is the betting slip, took me awhile to get the file small enough. :(

I hope it is clear :-?

:cheers:

Smurf Zoom came in second

Postby Rashleigh » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:56 pm
I think someone will have to tell me how to make the pic smaller, I didn't realise it would come out that big :oops:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:19 pm
After reading that pic posted above I contacted the gambler's helpline to let them know I had a problem.....but they said they can't get my money back so I got kind of angry with them.

Honestly.....what kind of help are they?

Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:40 am
Hi Rashleigh, great to see the smurfy names on the ticket. :-D

I use Paint Shop Pro to make pics smaller but there are various way to do it. If need be, give me a shout as I will always try and help. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login