Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 8 of 8

Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:42 pm
but for all his money, he just looks like Homer Simpson with long hair.
:) :) :) :)

Although....I hope your Boss never reads this Tim......otherwise he may not be your Boss for much longer :) :)

Dyar
They put him in a penalty box and I think he just sits at a desk in a hallway office saying hi to passers-by.

I think they wanted to make him an example to the rest of us and stop the flow of sinners who have funny ideas in their head. 'Round hyar: "A man is a man, and a woming is a woming. Ain't never heard it no other way, 'cept maybe in Californy, which is short fer Cali-fornication. Hear me? Don't go gettin' no Elton John ideers and tradin' the pants in the family fer a dress. Ain't right. Not what the good lord intended. No, sir."

(Actually people in the midwest don't have accents by American standards, so my joke is a little mis-representational. And the large population of religious fundamentalists tends to be well-educated, so the no one among the moral majority actually says "prize the lard" 'round hyar.

Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Although....I hope your Boss never reads this Tim......otherwise he may not be your Boss for much longer :) :)

Dyar
Now that you mention it, I think people would be more comfortable with his sex change than my smurf collection.

"At layst ah sorta understand why a man might wunt to be a womin. Must be sorta special, you might reckon, gettin' showed the town by Brad Pitty. Back when ah wuz in futboll ah remember ketchin a peek of mah friend Ned's dangling peter. And, boy, ah wuz thinkin' that shar looked strong 'n smooth. Might like ta touch it, know whut ah mean? But not them smurfies. No way. Them smurf cullecters, thar wurse than them gay homosexuals. Ah think them smurf collectors, they don't think like me no how. They're like them lesbians, you know, readin' books and not watchin' sports or nuthin."

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:52 pm
Very amusing Tim :) :) :)
(Actually people in the midwest don't have accents by American standards, so my joke is a little mis-representational. And the large population of religious fundamentalists tends to be well-educated, so the no one among the moral majority actually says "prize the lard" 'round hyar.
It's ok Tim...we understand

You were just really imitating Tennesseans.....I know. :winks:

Although I should point out not all Tennesseans are like this of course....I met 1 or 2 when I was there that appeared educated at least......well, I didn't hear these ones talk so I will just give them the benefit of the doubt as I believe in all types of possibilities.

Dyar

PS - To Moey..... :naughtysmurf: :neener:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 pm
They're like them lesbians, you know, readin' books and not watchin' sports or nuthin."
:) :) :) ...oh geez, I can see that being said

I am sure Lesbians play sports too....they just prefer to play the type of sports that doesn't require balls.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:03 pm
:) :) :) I must admit, I was thinking, too that Tim made a very good imitation of a Tennessean :)

and Dyar :o :o :o ....

I ain't no Tennessean....as my stepdaddy (who isn't my uncle, I would like to point out)..likes to say....nor will I ever be one....I am sure he didn't mean it as a compliment though :) :)

and I can't be a Tennessean...I have no brother or first cousin..:scratchinghead:.....which probably explains why I haven't found a husband like a good Tennessee girl should do :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:05 pm
I don't need to say anymore after your post Moey.....you summed it up quite nicely :) :)

Dyar
Page 8 of 8

Login