Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 2 of 8

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:01 pm
PS Hey, Aussie Chops and Beerface, I think I should beable to join you behind the 'pink' sofa now. :lol3:
I totally 100% agree with you Sharon....and while you're there enjoying the luxury behind the pink sofa.......can you try and get me in too as Graham kicked me out last time for sitting on the edge of his tutu and creasing it.....it was an accident......ok, an accident done deliberately out of jealousy cos he won't let me wear it anymore.....but the accident could of happened to anyone.....anyone with a bit of determination.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:22 am
Shron knows the deal with the tutu Dyar :o

:) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:01 am
Good on you, Sharon :D
We have some gay members here and we don't see anything other than your love of smurfs really.
:iagree:
It's great to know that everyone no matter what their race, age, gender and preference can get along and share in the most important hobby of all........Smurfs!!!!
:iagree:

Sorry, I quoted a few people there :-D

Glad you found us Sharon, you're lovely :hug:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:19 am
I totally 100% agree with you Sharon....and while you're there enjoying the luxury behind the pink sofa.......can you try and get me in too as Graham kicked me out last time for sitting on the edge of his tutu and creasing it.....it was an accident......ok, an accident done deliberately out of jealousy cos he won't let me wear it anymore.....but the accident could of happened to anyone.....anyone with a bit of determination

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :haha:
Shron knows the deal with the tutu Dyar
Dyar, there's no parting G from is tutu. I suggested that we swap tutus and he wasn't having any of it. :lol:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:21 am
A BIG thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread and sent me kind words.
THANK YOU

:cheers: :-D :beer: :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:42 pm
Dyar, there's no parting G from is tutu. I suggested that we swap tutus and he wasn't having any of it
Erm....I hate to bring this up...but....:dream: there is a way to make Beers part with that tutu of his :winks: :dream:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:49 pm
Erm....I hate to bring this up...but.... there is a way to make Beers part with that tutu of his
I'm all ears!! Do tell. :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:43 pm
I'm all ears!! Do tell. :-D
He'll only do it for Moey, Sharon....only for Moey :eyebrow:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:19 pm
:o

Give me an offer first and we shall see ............. :wicked:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:26 am
Wait a minute, by "gay", maybe Sharon just meant "happy" and this thread has been one terrible misunderstanding. Not that there is anything wrong with being happy.*

*Actually there appears to be something wrong with being happy. If you don't believe me, tell your boss that one look at him/her turns you gay, and you will see what I mean.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:15 am
:) :) :)

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:32 am
Wait a minute, by "gay", maybe Sharon just meant "happy" and this thread has been one terrible misunderstanding. Not that there is anything wrong with being happy.*
:) :sofunny: :laughing: :haha: :lol3:

Actually, I mean both - I am gay and I am also very 'happy' with my partner. :joy: :smitten:

:-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:45 pm
If you don't believe me, tell your boss that one look at him/her turns you gay, and you will see what I mean.
that reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from "Bringing up baby" with Cary Grant :smitten: and K. Hepburn

He didnt' find anything else to wear but her frilly morning gown when she "kidnapped" him to her aunts estate...Her aunt comes home to find CG opening the door in this frilly gown and of course she asks"who are you? and why are you wearing this gown?" Cary Grant jumps up in the air and calls out "Because I turned gay all of a sudden" :) :) :) :) IT's funnier in the movie :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Wait a minute, by "gay", maybe Sharon just meant "happy" and this thread has been one terrible misunderstanding. Not that there is anything wrong with being happy.
I beg to differ Tim.....we don't want any of those happy people around here. You know the ones i mean....the ones who go around smiling and being friendly and always in an irritating good mood.

I won't stand for it. This is a Gouchy Smurfers forum and we only want grumpy members.

NO HAPPY PEOPLE ARE WELCOME HERE !!!

Dyar

PS - Do ya think I should get a little more sleep tonight?

PPS - Or just get a job that starts later than 11am each day?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Going to bed BEFORE the sun goes up...that might do the trick :o

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:35 pm
....but everyone does that......I just want to be original......and obviously very tired and grumpy it seems.

Dyar Dyar Face on Fire :angry:

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Cary Grant jumps up in the air and calls out "Because I turned gay all of a sudden" IT's funnier in the movie
Funny you should quote CG in this film because he was actually bi-sexual in real life. He had a long-term relationship with Randolph Scott. :D Check it out on Google!!
:sofunny: :sofunny: :haha:

Aussie Chops you are a one!!!

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:41 pm
I won't stand for it. This is a Gouchy Smurfers forum and we only want grumpy members.

Dyar, I am in shock: This is the most sensible thing I have heard you say in a very long time... kinda so long that I don't actually remember when you said something that deep before... might be the Duvel though... it kinda clouds clear thinking after the 4th one...

Happy? Can't have that, I'm sorry: A proper collector must be grumpy by excellence: You don't want to see me the morning after the night when I stayed up for a late eBay auction... and I lost it. The fires of mount doom look insignificant compared to that higher 2nd state of grumpiness which takes over every time I open my mouth... kinda of now when I think at what I should have bought from the fair...

So Sharon, I know we have not spoken before but just for accuracy sake, can I just say: Gay and happy is a no go here but gay and grumpy is fine.

Davina :-D
Your most favorite drag-onette
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 pm
Sharon,

I deny all involvement with the creature from the post above. I'm sure it is a case of stolen identity... personally I blame Graham... although Syd looks just as guilty in the corner...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 pm
Hi Dragon David

How do you do! :thumbsmurf:
So Sharon, I know we have not spoken before but just for accuracy sake, can I just say: Gay and happy is a no go here but gay and grumpy is fine
:) :) :sofunny: :sofunny: :haha:

Well David, I am usually Gay and grumpy but after I have come on to the forum and read a couple of posts, this usually changes to Gay and Happy. So, am I going to be booted off the forum for being tooooo happy?? :-D

:D

Page 2 of 8

Login