Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 4 of 8

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:27 am
I think it should be Sharon next....
No worries, Dyar AC!! I would share a hotel room with you any day. I bet you are a true gent really. Afterall, I could not imagine G having anything to do with you if you weren't. :-D :lol: :)
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:43 am
Well you know what they say Sharon...."Dyar men are a girly beer's friend"

Thank you Sharon......I as always very well behaved and a perfect gentlemen......unless I can't sleep of course

Dyar :D

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:25 am
......unless I can't sleep of course
Ah! is that what you call it these days then...

:):)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Well if I can't sleep then I get bored and start antagoniosing the nearest person to me.......of course I call it playing but I am often greeted with a pillow swung in my face after 2am for some reason.

Dyar

Postby Azrael » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:50 am
Hey!

I recently re-joined this forum and I have to say that you guys are the nicest bunch of people I think I have ever met! Since meeting you all and going to Belgium I can't believe how supportive and friendly everyone is!

I am totally honoured to be part of this community and hope you all realise how nice you all are!

If only Pierre Culliford were still alive tho eh? Perhaps he would have made a special 'forum smurf' to honour you all?

Anyway, just wanted to say that I think it's great that people can speak openly and come out. Congratulations Sharon!

Smurfs forever!

Az
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:46 am
Az, it will be great to get to know you better, so i hope we see more of you around these smurfy parts ! I totally agree with what you say :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Azrael » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:54 am
Ah, if only we all lived closer and we could all go out for beer!

"You won't get drunk and it isn't dear!"

Oh, perhaps we would. And it is! :banghead:

Postby FlamingO » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 am
:haha: :D I think definately would :beer:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:01 am
:) :) :) :D

:haha:

:-D :beer:

Postby Azrael » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:23 am
I certainly would as well!

Anyone local-ish to southend or London?

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:52 am
Hiya Azrael

Thanks for your support and kind words. I agree with 100% about the folk on this forum - THEY'RE TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I live in London, and my partner is always going on about having a day trip to Southend (by the seaside, by the sea....la la la). So, we are close-ish. I know there are other members who live nearby - I will let them tell you though.

I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. A lot!!! :-D

:cheers: :beer: :-D

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm
I wish I had other collectors living nearby. All the other German collectors here at the forum live miles away from me so not much chance of a meet up.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 pm
Yeah, I'm in London..been to Southend once..are there any places to eat in Southend Az? I couldn't find a single place :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:12 pm
I wish I had other collectors living nearby.
:iagree:

Me too. :yes:

I have been very lucky to have a few members here come and visit but it would be sooooooo cool to be able to meet up for a quick cup of tea and a smurfy chat. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:58 pm
Rachel wrote:
I have been very lucky to have a few members here come and visit but it would be sooooooo cool to be able to meet up for a quick cup of tea and a smurfy chat
Yeah, wouldn't that be cool 8) A quick cuppa and a nice chat about smurfs!! What more could a person need?

What lucky smurfers you are to have visited Rachel and her Smurf Room. WOW!! That's doubly cool :cool: 8)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:20 pm
It would be nice if I had smurfers living close by.....would save me a fortune on overseas trips :shock:

Even now I am already missing so many of the people I visited and I would love to catch up with all of you again as soon as possible.....yes you all are on the list of places I want to go to....can everybody just squeeze in a little and I will fly into the centre and hopefully just walk to each of you from there......that would be a huge help

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Well, if Stace had enough room for two visitors I'd say I come up to DE next time you are in the States...but knowing she only has one guest room this might not be a good idea :-? although you did say her couch was very comfy, didn't you? :) :D

Maybe you will forget "Deliverance" and dare to come back to the South...say in 10 years????? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:45 pm
Moey wrote:
Maybe you will forget "Deliverance" and dare to come back to the South...say in 10 years?????
:) :lol: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Maybe you will forget "Deliverance" and dare to come back to the South...say in 10 years????? :-?
....um, still no :) :)

Oh ok.....I still have to get to Memphis so that means at least another trip to Tennessee......kind of feel like a brave stunt man walking around the south....especially without a helmet and other assorted protection gear.

But the south treated me well......so sure I'll.......still have the bottle of JD? oh cool.....ok yeah sure I will come back again definately :)

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:50 pm
still have the bottle of JD?
:oops:

erm...well...erm....just gimme notice and I'll have one.... :) :) :)

actually yes, I still got it :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 4 of 8

Login