Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 pm
:hug::party: Happy Birthday, Dyar :party: :hug:

I guess the advantage of spending time in two parts of the world is...your birthday gets longer..more time to play in the snow...drink some JD with drops of Coke in it....and play in the snow

On a personal note...I really like Dyar's birthday.....it means footy season is around the corner :woohoo:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:48 am
:party: :balloons: :party: :balloons: :party: :balloons:
:switch: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!! :switch:
:bus: :carrots: :bus: :carrots: :bus: :carrots:

I know you never dreamt of having :snowing: :blizzard: on your :bday: but :chillpill:, it may get :sun: :veryhot: sometime in the next few months :cheerleader2:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:34 am
:birthday: :balloons: :wave: :cake:
HAPPY SMURFDAY DYAR
:birthday: :balloons: :wave: :cake:

Hope you have a really great birthday
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Lia » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:49 am
Happy Birthday Andrew! :bday:

Lia

Postby schtroumpfette » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:42 am
Happy birthday. :wave: :balloons: :party:

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am
:cheers: :beer: :bday: :dancing: :carrots: :cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!
:cheers: :beer: :bday: :dancing: :carrots: :cheers:

I hope you have a faberoonie day hopefully followed by a Duvel or 2. Or 3..... :beer:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 pm
:streamer: Happy Birthday!!!

Postby Michelle » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 pm
Happy smurfy birthday, Dyar!!!
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:
Years go fast, isn't it???? But you still look good I asume.... :cool:

Big hug and kisses
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 pm
:party: :bday: ~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!~~ :bday: :party:
~~Christine~~

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Thank you EVERYONE for the nice birthday greetings....and a big girl kiss to Tojo for all of the wonderful CDs I received lately. I hope you'll like the ones I'll be sending you too.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to catch up with everyone here as much as I would of liked. I do miss it but I just don't have as much spare time as I used to have.

I started a new direction work wise over here in the US which is acting. I started about 5 months ago when I found out about an audition for a movie taking place in New York City. I thought I would go just for the fun of it and I actually got selected in quite a good role. Since then I have been cast in 3 other films and will be involved in a stage play in Pennsylvania that starts in April just to keep busy. There is also a possibility I will appear in a national car commercial but it's not confirmed yet. I'm still only a beginner when it comes to acting but I am learning a lot all of the time and I am getting a lot of positive feedbacks from cast and crews. I will be trying to sneak a smurf or two onto at least one of the upcoming films I will be doing this year. I will let you guys know if I succeed in getting a little blue guy into the background somewhere. In the very first film I did I found out that one of the actresses from New York was a big Smurf collector who only stopped collecting about 2 years ago. I don't think either of us was expecting to discover that, but it just goes to show that us Smurf collectors are everywhere.

In that same film there was a young girl that auditioned to be one of the voices in the upcoming Smurf movie. I would like to try and get some role in one of the next ones as it was too late to appear in the first one as they were only casting children's voices by the time I thought of it.

I have missed a lot of you guys as well as a lot of new info that's been discussed on here....but Stace & Moey have tried to keep me informed of what's been happening and hopefully they will continue to do that.

Thanks again for the birthday greetings...it's not easy still being 25...year after year

Take care :cheers:

Dyar

PS: No Duvel for me today Tojo....I've been a very good boy lately....which only means one thing.....
I will get to be very very bad very very soon. :D

Postby André » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 am
Happy Birthday Dyar!!!! :cheers:
:band: :party: :balloons: :streamer: :cake: :partyon:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 pm
PS: No Duvel for me today Tojo....I've been a very good boy lately....which only means one thing.....
I will get to be very very bad very very soon. :D
:shock: :shock: Well just don't overdo it!! :) :)

Thanks for the girly kiss :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Beers » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 am
Happy belated birthday wishes Dyar ! :D

Or should i have said 25th birthday ? Dream on boy, i know you're 27 8-)
:stupidsmurf:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:36 am
Happy belated birthday to you, Dyar !!! Hope you had a great day. :bday: :cake: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :band: :bday: :balloons: :carrots: :hug:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:44 am
Thank you everyone !! :hug:

Dyar

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:33 am
:) ... after a long dramatic pause... :) "Happy Birthday Dyar":)
and best of luck with your new career ...

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm
:balloons: Happy Belated Birthday Dyar :balloons:

I did remember it on the day but didn't get on here to post. I always remember it's around Valentines day ( not that makes me thing of you) :-D OH you know what I mean :) I don't get on here much either as I just don't have the time...

But wow ...acting :eek: That is exciting! 8)
Hope it all goes well for you :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby agent smurf » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:57 am
Happy belated Birthday Dyar! :cake:
Looking forward to your movie. Sounds mega! :D

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 pm
Great to hear your news Dyar! You must let us know when the films are released. :D

Happy Birthday too! So sorry it's late. :hug: :hug:
Page 1 of 1

Login