Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm
I Know I have told you all about this girl before. Since I last talked about her she has now has 2 more wrecks. 1 in her car which she rolled, it's still in the shop. Today she rear ended someone. The wreck today took the front end off of her car, but it's still driveable. 4 of her wrecks were in company cars. At least 2 in her own car she might have had a third that we don't know about. This is her 3rd car of her own since she started 3 years ago. What I wonder is when will the company say, What is next an accident that really hurts someone and they have an expensive law suit. She has also had 6 cell phones in two years. All the rest of us still have the same one we got two years ago. She also is late to work 98% of the time. That is not an exaggeration. She also expects overtime for working 15 min late. I told all of you about her first accident where she hit a cow. Just a little 2000 lb cow. I know all of you have seen what a deer or an other animal that only weighs 200 lbs can do to a car. A 2000 lb cow crushed the front of that car. Lucky for her she was only doing 25 miles per hour or she would have been killed.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 am
:shock: :shock: :shock: Surprised she still has a job :shock: :shock:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:16 am
Yeah, over here if you keep coming late you get fired pretty fast... is she eating cellphones??? :-?
I would not loan her a car, that's for sure! :shock:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 pm
If I were the boss she wouldn't be eating anymore cell phones. I am not sure but I think she had to pay for a couple of those cell phones. The rest of us still have our original cell phones except 1 guy who lost his. I lost mine one day but got lucky a man called one of the girls I work with to tell her he had It. I picked it up a day later. I gave him $60. It would have cost me $100 to replace it. It is an $800 phone. I have been late to work twice in 33 years. One was a couple of weeks ago I couldn't get out of my bosses driveway. I called to tell them I would be late. I was only 5 min late at that. The other time I had just moved to this town and half my stuff was 100 miles away. I had not yet brought any towels up here. I had to dry off with two small shop towels. Hey she wasn't late today. She took the day off to go to Chicago. She is a mixed martial arts boxer and she is fighting up there tonight. Hope she made the drive OK.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login