Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tintin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 am
Hi

I don't know much people from down under on the forum.
Just want to know if every one there is ok :D
Never seen so much water over there, it's start to look like Holland.

How are you ??????????????

Tintin

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm
My brother is actually in Brisbane but luckily they live high on a hill so should be ok. It is very scary though. :(

Postby Tintin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 am
Hi

It was on the news, doesn't want to scare you but it doesn't look good :-?

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 am
I have been thinking about our OZ friends for quite some time. :( I sincerely wish that they are doing fine and that they have been affected by the massive floods. I am also thinking of your brother and your sister-in-law, Hilary. :fingers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 am
I don't think we have any members in Queensland but my heart goes out to everybody affected. This surely is a crazy season....more than normal snow in most parts of the world...and the rest has floods :shock:

Hope your brother will remain safe, Hilary.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Nivid » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 pm
I wish well for all that are attached to this uncontrollable state of reality. :no:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm
I hope everyone is ok. My dad and his wife moved out there a couple of years ago so hope there ok as I havent herd from them in a while :-?

Smurfy regards
Steve

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:47 pm
Thanks everyone. I'm sure they're fine. They're still posting on facebook and they are high up. They are now cut off though. Ken said they'd stocked up on pet food (4 cats and 2 dogs!) and beer so they should be ok. They've had some power cuts and are expecting more. He said the worst case scenario for them is the beer getting warm and no air con, but they do have a pool. Being pet photographers they're very involved in local animal welfare and have done all they can to help with evacuation of animals where needed and so on. Ken also said that it's very tempting to take the camera out but there are so many sightsee-ers already that they're getting in the way of the emergency services and he doesn't want to add to that.

Postby Michelle » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 am
OHHHHH Hil,
I just saw it from your brother and his family.... I'm so happy to see everything is fine with them. That's a big release!

Bog hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am
It's a good thing Aussies are good swimmers :eek:

Hope it improves for everyone down there and I feel for the ones that have lost family and friends.

There is a footy game to raise funds Moey....they're showing it on Fox Sports so maybe we can get to see it. I've been listening to Triple M online during the days and keeping tabs on all of the events down there.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:01 pm
Yep, it's going to be streamed.. :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 am
OMG!!! Have you heard the latest news about the cyclone? :( :( :( I sincerely hope that our friends weren't affected by it.

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:37 pm
A cyclone worse than Tracy :shock: :shock: :shock:

After the flooding & stuff Australia could do without that!!!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:11 pm
Hi

Well i hope every one is going to be ok.
Crazy that these people are going thru another storm ...........

Tintin

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm
A cyclone worse than Tracy :shock: :shock: :shock:
....it could be worse than Tojo....surely.

I've always known Queenslanders to be a little crazy.....it looks like the weather is now starting to match the residents.

Seriously though, they seem to be doing it tough up there.....or down there, depending on your perspective. I hope this is the end for them....as far as bad incidents go.

Dyar

PS: This is what you get for dominating State of Origin me thinks.
Page 1 of 1

Login