Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Thu May 12, 2011 5:21 pm
Hi All; We had a lot of excitement today on the Army base where I work. There are 4 gates I normally go in the front or north gate and leave the west gate. A man pulled up to the west gate today. Not sure what he had for ID, but the guard wasn't going to accept it. The guy ran the gate and started driving at a high rate through the post. I guess he go in a fire fight with the MP's, but eluded capture. The then exited the Main or north gate and was persued by the police just outside the gate then got on the Interstate, and was chased by the highway patrol. Then got into a shooting match with a town 25 miles away. I guess he got shot in the hand or arm. He stole a car and took off again. The finally caught him around 1pm I guess it started around 8am. Oh I forgot to mention he had an AK47. I could not tell you if I heard the shots or not. Thats about all they do around here. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 am
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What a wierd thing to have happen. Who would be stupid enough to try to enter an army base without id?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 13, 2011 6:05 am
You'd be surprised, Tojo...probably the same idiots who take a handgun to an airport because they forgot they had it in their pocket :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 13, 2011 6:07 am
OMG!!! :shock:

Postby Tintin » Fri May 13, 2011 6:23 am
probably the same idiots who take a handgun to an airport because they forgot they had it in their pocket
Now that happens to me all the time :smile:

Tintin

Postby stampysmurf » Sat May 14, 2011 1:33 pm
Yikes! Watch out for flying bullets!!!
Page 1 of 1

Login