Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:42 am
Dear all,

I have been feeling miserably for five weeks and if I hadn't got my dad and Manni around, I certainly wouldn't be around here. As some of you know, I had an internship. During the time I spent at the archive, my mom's former suitor returned and now feel like a black sheep. :( :( :( It seems like he just wants to get rid off me. :( :( :( The most harmless things he told me is that I was a nobody and that I got to move out asap. :( :( :( (Well, as I already mentioned I always wanted to continue my studies in the Netherlands and should be gone in January, but he needn't insult me by offending sexual allusions to each and everything. :( :( :( This "gentleman" is nothing, but a liar imho. He has been separating from his third wife for more than twelve years and hasn't filed for divorce, although he already tried to date my mom six years ago. :( :( :( I guess his aggressive behaviour seems to be the reason why his four children and step-children broke ties. Worst, my mom doesn't defend me anymore, but agrees to every insult he's confronting me.

No wonder that I left my final papers (excluding the B.A. Thesis respectively) unwritten. :( :( :( I already talked to a lecturer, who suggested me to write the paper at university and this what I'll try now.

I can't afford to move out now and my dad's flat is much too small for two individuals (15 square metres)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:01 pm
I am so sorry...I've dealt with a bad step father situation before and in a way still do, he still comes around when he doesn't have anybody else, but I never had to live with him (whew).

I wish I could offer you a place to stay as it looks like you really need to get out of this situation to clear your head for your studies

Sending you a big big :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfeeJo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:32 am
Thinking of you.....

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:58 am
Thank you Moey and Jo. :grouphug:

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 pm
I feel your pain... :( :(
Unfortunately, I have no good solutions to your problem, and all I can offer is a virtual :hug: .

I hope you mother realizes who that man really is, and kicks him out soon.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:23 am
Thank you Sandra. :hug: Well, I highly doubt that my mum realizes who that man really is. :( :( :( He's got two step-children and my mum always says that these children are not part of his past, but belong to his wives. :( :( :( Now tell me what I am supposed to think about that comment, since he legally adopted his step-son a couple of years ago. :???:

Postby Lia » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:33 pm
Dom,can`t you go live at Manni`s place?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:26 am
@Lia: Unfortunently Manni lives about 90 km away from me. :..( It would take me three hours to get to university and back. :..(

Postby Lia » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:16 am
:(

Postby Tojo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:33 pm
Oh no, that sounds terrible Dom & everything sounded so positive recently. I really don't know what to suggest but hope & pray that the idiot leaves again as soon as possible :???: :???: I really don't understand why some people have to make others miserable, I mean what do they gain by it :-? :-?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you

:flame: :flame: to Herr idiot
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 am
Thank you Tojo. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

His name is "Weber", hence I refer to him as "Weberknecht". (I guess it's opilion in English). To me, he's nothing but a stick insect (remember Adrian Mole?).

I sincerely hope that my mom opens her eyes asap, so that she'll kick him out. :???:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am
So this it. :( Thanks to Mr. W. I may now gladly forget about gradulating. He convinced my mom not to finance my stay abroad. :( He says that I was better off working as a cleaning woman and she believes him. :( :( :( You know, I saved up half of the costs by my pocket money, but he's manipulating her ever since and I just have to go asap. She beats me up on a regular basis and tells me that I was better off dead. :(
Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 am
Sorry to say this, but sounds like it's time to move out and live on your own. :(

I've read stories about parents turning and killing their own children for the sake of a new lover... don't let him do that to you. :(
Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:09 am
This is terrible news Dom. I think that you really need to move out & away from your mum & her monster boyfriend & become independent even though it will probably be difficult for you financially. If you stay at home you will only be treated to more abuse & it sounds like you're not getting any financial support either. It's a shame about your studies but I think that you need to put your wellbeing first. Maybe in a different environment you can make better plans for the future. :hug: :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:16 pm
I am so sorry Dom.....please keep us updated.

Is it possible to get a job and maybe continue with your studies online and graduate? A lot people go this route in the States. Might take a bit longer but it would be a shame if you lose all the credits you already have earned.

I agree with the others though...Finding a place of your own seems to be your first priority (unless you need to prove you have a job to find an apartment).
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:44 pm
Your silence makes me fear for the worse. :(
Hope all is good! :hug:
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 am
Dear all,

I have been a "slient reader" for quite some time, for my depression hasn't cooled down. :( :( :(
Last week, our tv broke down (which is not that uncommon after seventeen years of usage!) and I asked my mum to get a Panasonic tv, so that we needn't to pay an extra fee (HD+), priced at 50-60 € per year for private channels. Now that bastard asked my mum, why the heck she wanted him to take her to a local seller and why she wanted that tv set, which allows you to choose from DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, DVB-T and DVB-T2. The tv wasn't that expensive though: It was priced at 550€ (incl. delivery, the installation of the public channels, since I am able to install the missing ones myself as I always did and the removal of the old tv and we saved app. 80€). He told my mum, that I had no clue about digital tv at all. (He only watches cable tv and since we have been watching satelite tv for more than seventeen years.) Sometime later he pretended to be sick a couple of things. Odd things: Then my mom wanted to bring him dinner, he declined saying he didn't want to be a burden for my mom. Nevertheless he went out dancing WITHOUT her. :eek: :eek:

End of Story: My mom always believes in him, even though he is nothing, but a hypochondria and he doesn't want to have my mom around, probably because he's still with his wife.
Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:13 pm
I'm sorry for the rotten cards you've been getting lately. :( I'm also sorry that you're still have not moved out. I was hoping for some good news, and that you were now living some place else that isn't hazard to your health (both physical and mental).

And if you need a place to stay in Denmark, just say so!

Hoping for better days for you soon!
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:40 am
I am not able to able out at the very Moment. There's so much I have to do: Finishing my papers, learning hard for my controlling exam. :( I want to finish my studies asap and I need to stay abroad and learn hard for my CPE exam. :( :( :(
Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:13 am
Bumb!

Is there anyone that know anything about Dominique? I can see she hasn't logged into the forum since August last year! :shock:
I'm worried about her.
Page 1 of 1

Login