Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 6 of 11

Postby steveparkes » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:04 pm
Cool website Chris..I used to love magic too..bored my family rigid with tricks when I was growing up :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 am
Cool website Chris..
I was going to say that too :) It is too :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Chris McBrien » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 am
Cool website Chris..
I was going to say that too :) It is too :-D
Thanks!
I work really hard on keeping up a good site that's easy enough for me to go into and work on occasionally....(and I'm pretty computer illiterate!).
Of course, I don't constantly walk around with a Derby and a velvet jacket on.....
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:03 am

( ps, I wonder what happened to all the pics on the previous pages, what a pity that we can`t see them)

Lia
Maybe everybody can repost their pictures? :-?

Great to see an updated picture of you Joaquin....nice to see Papa as well :cheers:
Doh!.. heres an update from my facebook album. Not very smurfy but there aren't many photos of me out there, so it'll have to do for now.

Postby Chris McBrien » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:18 pm
OMG! Kiwi, are you JAMES BOND! Holy Smurf! Why can't I look that good!
Now I can't let my wife log on here...she'll be comparing..... :cheers:

Brainy Smurf

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:39 pm
You have to remember Chris that Daryl is totally insane! :crazy:

:) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm
He is a Kiwi...that should explain everything

:duck:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:45 pm
Tehehe.. shucks I'm not quite bond, although it would make a interesting twist to the movies if bond was an insane smurf collector who traveled the world, blowing up government installations in search for the illusive smurf. 8)

All the bond girls would have to look like smurfette and all the villans like Gargamel. The new bond car would look like a car from the super smurf series with no floor so I could run along the pavement like Fred Flinstone. :lol:

Hang on Chris were you looking at my photo when you were comparing me to bond, or my avatar? Yes the whole spy thing does kind of fit me if it was the avatar.... When I get up in the morning I don my cape and mask before setting forth to fight the forces of Gargamel. Now that my cover is blown I am shaken this soon after being stirred (from slumber)... okay okay there is only certain millage I can get from this, its got to end soon I promise. Luckily I don't have to try to come across as insane... I'm a natural!

Kiwischlumpf over and out....

Postby Chris McBrien » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 pm
:-D
You ROCK, Kiwismurf!

Brainy Smurf

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 pm
:-D
You ROCK, Kiwismurf!
The shaken and stirred bit has been mistaken for rocking in the past.... as long as it doesn't blow my cover. 8) :cool:

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:46 am
Is that rocking as in a padded room with a straight jacket? :o

:) :)

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Hi this is me and Max when he was ten weeks. You can also see it with my smurfs on flickr. Max is going to go to jail tomorrow. He tore up all my mail today or as some of you call it Post or I think Frank might be franking. I am courious about that I work on posting machines or Franking machines. Do you call your mail frank. or post?. Max also chewed the end off the plug to my VCR. The other day he got the plugs that go into the back of the TV. I didn't have it plugged it luckly. In fact haven't used it in over a year. I am 56 years young but feel 28 most of the time. In fact if you have myspace check out my profile and look at my friends. I only have one friend that is over 30 and she is my niece. Also the one that is 14 is my niece. Most of the girls were waitreses at a restraunt thet was close to my house less than a 100 yards. So I saw they alot. I still see 2 of them every friday. And the other sometimes. Bill

Mr Bill

Postby Chris McBrien » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 pm
I have been away too long!
Hey, Bwalters! That's one cute pet!
I now feel obligated to post a picture of my own pooch!
Where's that camara..heck, I have yet to post my collection pics! :(

Brainy Smurf

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:58 pm
Hi Chris; Glad your back. You can borrow my camera if you can't find yours. I know you live somewhere in ILL don't remember the town. I was papa smurf on esmurfs.com yes please post a pic of your pet. I would put it under the post birthday boy. Most everyone else's is there. Bill

Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:49 pm
I reposted the pictures that we still had and also tried to clean it all a bit up without losing too much :D

If your picture is not here, it means I didn't have it..so if you can post one again that would be really great :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:22 pm
I took a new pic of me and Max on friday. Sorry it don't get any better than that.

Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:59 am
Which is which Bill? Just kidding! :o I think it's a nice picture! :-D

Postby bwalters » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Hi Hilary; I am the one on the right. LoL I guess that depends on your talking Max's right or the right of the picture. Thanks Hilary. I needed that so did Max. He is smileing now. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Ron's picture in another thread reminded me of this one, so I thought I remind others of it as well.

If you haven't and would like to, why not post a picture of yourself in here, and if not..just take a look and see who you have been chatting to :) :)

And if a member who already posted a picture would like to post an updated one...just do it :cheers:

Over the years, we lost a lot of pictures, so if yours is missing, it wasn't deleted..it went missing..it would be great if you post one again :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 am
Ron's picture in another thread reminded me of this one,
And than actually the other thread was in Introducing ourselves/Another pair of Smurf addict from the Netherlands...

And me myself and I look like this:

More and even maybe nicer pics of both off us, on our website: http://www.aly-ron.nl
Or I help you a bit:
ImageImage
Greetings Ron
Page 6 of 11

Login