Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SuperJen » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:45 pm
Hello EEEEEEEEVERYONE

:hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2: :hiya: :grouphug2:

It feels like I haven't been here forever. I hope everyone is well and getting up to heaps of mischief (I have no doubt you all are).
I will try and catch up on eveything that's been going on around here and will never be gone for that along again. I know I said that before but it's been crazy crazy lately which is good but bad cause I haven't been here to chat to all my Smurfy friends :( but I'm back :woohoo: so enough of this .... I'm off to read all your posts ......

And HOW COOL is my new aviator :) Thankyou Rachel :hug: I'll be burning off round the forum now :)
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:15 pm
Hi Jen, good to hear from you. :carrots:

Glad to hear things are busy, when a new business is involved this is always a good thing to hear. :clap:

Hope you have fun burning rubber around the forum catching up, glad you like it. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:20 pm
Hi Jen :hiya: long time no see !

Great to see you back :-D

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:27 pm
Hello Superjen !

How are you ? long time no see, how is everything going ?

Its great to see your name back on the board !

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:31 pm
Jen is back!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :woohoo::dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:04 am
Jen is back!
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :woohoo::dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
I will 2nd that Stace

Super Jen's back and I'm gonna be in trouble...hey-li, hey-li...Super Jen is back :D

I thought the avatar was new.....I'm not that forgetful after all?

:cheers:

......um.....um.....Me

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:29 am
Hiya Jen, welcome back :-D We love your new avator , it's very cool :D Lucie & Simon

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:24 am
Who do we want back?

SUPERJEN!

When do we want her?

NOW!

Who do we want back?

SUPERJEN!

When do we want her?

NOW!

:) :) :)
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SuperJen » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:59 pm
Owwww thanks you guys :oops: :grouphug2: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek: :cheek:

You know, you guys might not give me money like these people who have been coming to my shop to buy stuff and keeping me away for here :( but you sure do make me feel all warm and fuzzy and none of them do that :crazyangry: . I would much rather have all this Smurf love that sell a million pictures.
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you
Page 1 of 1

Login