Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 10 of 10

Postby smurf account » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:27 pm
Did you know why you did that?
:yes: kind of.
Did you know that I signed up for the 3rd time to test your mod against smurf bots?
smurf account :horse:
Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:28 pm
Did you know the the Olympic's are now over? Maybe I can get a good nights sleep. I have been staying up every night since they started to 11pm. :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :)
And did you know that it olympic's will be held in england in 2012 Hopefully we will get to watch them before the world ends.

Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:42 pm
Did you know that Max ripped ten holes in my arm today? And did you know that he was just trying to get me to play with him or take him outside?

Mr Bill

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:29 am
Did you know that I really would like a dog just like Max? (he's adorable!)
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 am
Did you know that I loved the Olympics? Did you know that I'm looking forward to the ParaOlympics too? Did you know that when I was a kid I had Westie named Lassie? :-D

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:43 am
Did you know that I still didn't get a good nights sleep. was sitting outsde talking to my neighbor and did you know that I didn't know what time it was. Did you know that the next thing I knew it was 11pm again. Bill

Postby Azrael » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 am
Did you know that I'm listening to "Follow the Sun" by the Beatles and I'd forgotten how good that tune actually is! :D
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby bwalters » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:06 am
Did you know that I took only the third day off in the last twenty years for a medical problem. Did you know that I am not sick nor was I sick the other two times. I have a sty in my eye and it is very hard to see. Especally when outside. I do a lot of driving in my work, and I didn't want to take the chance of driving down the hwy and loose my vision. I have a lazy eye and the sty is in the good one. Did you know that people with a lazy eye only look at you with the good eye. Did you know that we can't view the pic's that have another pic in the background. I have tried and I can't see the pic behind.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:29 am
Did you know that my mum actually felt in love with the anniversary plush at first sight? :shock: :-D

Postby smurfer » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 am
Did you know that from today it's only two weeks until BLUE PARADISE !? :hyper: :twirl: :wave2:
Postby alvittos » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm
Did you know that dentists have recommended that toothbrushes be kept at least six feet from toilets to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
Page 10 of 10

Login