Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 4

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am
Hi guys,

since I am very busy both with writing my papers, which are due this week and studying hard for my Dutch exam (B1/B2), I won't be able to get back to you before Thursday, but note that I added your name to the list. You needn't worry though, since I already asked the news clerk to order some extra issues on Friday. :D Nevertheless, I may take a look at other news stalls as well, for I'll have to go to Bielefeld next week.

To make things easier for me, I ask anyone (with the exception of Lia, Kath, Moey, Michelle, Veronique, Christy and Tojo) who contacted me to send me another pm containing the nick (in bold letters), the precise number of mags wanted and your postal address. Thank you so much. :D

Please read the following payment instructions given below carefully.

To our EU members, who want to pay me by bank transfer: I'll pm you the total sum incl. p&p plus my details, once I have sent out the smurf to you. Please make sure that you pay me within 7 days upon receipt. Thank you.

To our EU members and worldwide friends from the US, NZ, AUS, etc. who are unable to pay me in Euros, I'll pm you the total sum incl. p&p, once I have send out the smurf to you. Since I haven't got paypal, I suggest to wait for Tojo to return. He may then receive your payment and forward it to me via bank transfer. Note that you'll have to pay a little fee for using paypal.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 am
Dom, I have some Euros, do you feel comfortable if I send cash or would you rather have me wait for Tojo to return?

Good luck with your studies :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:14 am
Thank you so much for crossing your fingers for my studies. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 am
Btw. if you come from Germany, you find a reduction bon inside the mag: Buy one movie smurf at a local retailer and get a smurf (of your choice) for free. ;)
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 am
Please note the following addition:

To whom it may concern

Due to the fact that there have been newbies lately, I have to postpone any of the shipments to a new (or fairly) new member until Tojo's back again. Mind that I am only a student and I just have to be confident. Thank you so much.

Postby Smurf1968 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 am
Hi,

I wasn't here for some weeks and didn't read the thread but some hours ago I found one (the last one) at a petrol station. I never saw the magazine and the smurf before and was really happy to get one.

Than I started to find some more..... At the 3rd shop I bought the last 3 magazines and I'm really happy.

Concerning shipping to the US: i read that some of you ordered the magazine here at Ritter Schlumpfenherz. if it is cheaper to sent it within Germany and than in the USA: I will be there in 2 weeks.
Best regards from Germany

Stefanie

:D If you find some grammatical and orthographical mistakes (and I´m sure, you'll find a lot), you are allowed to keep them :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 am
@Steffi: Congrats on finding that smurf!!! :D What are we supposed to do now? Shall I sent the mags over to your place, so that you may take them overseas and pay you for the letters? Please pm me, for I won't be able to make it to Velbert before September, 1st.

Very important note: Since I was not able to find such an amount of mags within such a short time, I'll have to dismiss anyone, who asks to get a copy for him or her for the time being. But hang on, I'll keep you posted.
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:40 am
Hi guys,

we are almost done. :yay: :D

Since Tojo's on holiday, Steffi (Smurf1968) has kindly offered to help me. :D If you want to pay me earlier, than please do not hesitate to get in touch with Steffi and me asap. Payment has to be done within 7 days and it should be in Euros preferable.

In case you haven't pm'd me your postal address, please make sure that you will pm me your address asap as well.

Concerning the total sum (excl. paypal fees) , I'll get back to you by tomorrow at the latest.

Love,
Dom

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:00 am
Thank you so much Dom for your help with these magazines....Not sure how you do it while studying so hard..:hug: :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:23 am
Oh, guess I come a little too late in this threat. :(

The cuppon sounds great too... since I have yet to buy the movie smurfs... so I could buy 1 and get another free. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Arno » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:22 am
Hello Dom,
I was on holydays : have sent you pm

arno

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 am
The cuppon sounds great too... since I have yet to buy the movie smurfs... so I could buy 1 and get another free. :-D
@Sandra: I am afraid that the voucher is limited to Germany only, but I could be wrong.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:40 am
Thank you so much Dom for your help with these magazines....Not sure how you do it while studying so hard..:hug:
:hug:
Honestly saying, I was very happy to come across most of them, on my way to university. :D

Love,
Dom

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am
@Sandra: I am afraid that the voucher is limited to Germany only, but I could be wrong.
Unless there's a very limited time for the vouchers, I do visit Germany at the end of September. ;)

Postby André » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:01 am
Thanks Dom and Steffi,

for helping us with this promo!! :cheers:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 am
No prob, Andre. :D
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:26 am
deleted

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:41 am
Unless there's a very limited time for the vouchers, I do visit Germany at the end of September. ;)
The voucher reads "until August 31st".

Postby Lia » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 am
Mine arrived!! Great!

Thank you! :thanks2:

Lia

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:06 am

The voucher reads "until August 31st".
:( :(
Oh well... no magazine either, anyway.
Page 2 of 4

Login