Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 9
Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:47 pm
Anyone wanna talk 2010 new releases yet? :-D and discontinued smurfs :-?

Postby naish510 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:14 pm
I have heard that the 2010 smurfs will have theme : Zodiac. (12 smurfs)
But i don't know if that is the truth or just gossip. :-? :-?

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 pm
I have heard the same although not verified it yet :-?

But I did see a list a couple of weeks back of about 20 discontinued smurfs which had me puzzled :???:

Postby Beers » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm
How dare you both talk about pvc stuff ! :) :)

Actually, it's about time someone did mention them :) :)
:stupidsmurf:

Postby naish510 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:37 pm
:haha: :) :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm
I just got the email from Toys and Hobby that they are a Zodiac theme too. I guess when they release the images we will see what they look like. Sounds very interesting though :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm
Not too happy about that :no:

Sue, which ones did you hear will be discontinued?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm
Don't know if this is official so please no one hold me to this 8) Judo, angel, devil, inline smurfette, fireman, chimney, basket, goalkeeper, play, vanity, harmony, baby (12) plus the indian set :-?

And an exclusive preview of my new star sign smurf :) apologies, waaay to much time on my hands 2nite :huh:

Postby Simon X » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:30 pm
:haha:

That are interesting news. :D
I can't really imagine what the smurf will look like. Will there for example be a smurf holding a small lion or a smurf that really looks like a lion? And what are the Fish, the Virgin and the Twins going to look like? :???:

It's a pity though, that there could be just 42 smurfs in the stores anymore. :-?

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 pm
Oh, and the two playsets gone too!

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 pm
They actually sound very interesting. I wonder which 12 will be cut out, that is always the sad part to know we are loosing smurfs.
happily smurfing along

Postby Simon X » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 pm
Sue's smurf has inspired me to make my star sign smurf:

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:58 pm
:lol: That's great Simon :-D so you are taurus the bull :D 10 to go! ;)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Sue, we may have the same source (Lorraine) but I heard that these are the smurfs to be discontinued...very sad about the Indians :???:

These new smurfs should prove though that Schleich doesn't look at smurfs as toys anymore...I've never heard of kids playing with star signs 8)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby paolo » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:37 pm
This is a set of stickers I have. Let's see if they've based the new molds on these draws.
I'm glad the new ones are 12 (instead of the 8 in recent years), but I want new super-smurfs! :-D

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:38 pm
I think the source is the same, ie. Schleich UK. And I think generally with times as they are that you have to look in business for a 'broad' market, and with star signs they certainly cover a large market :) :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 pm
Thanks for that picture, Paolo....if the smurfs are anything like the stickers, I might like them afterall :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:09 pm
Maureen, Where did you see the list of discontinued smurfs :-? and besides the indians what are the rest?
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 pm
Don't know if this is official so please no one hold me to this 8) Judo, angel, devil, inline smurfette, fireman, chimney, basket, goalkeeper, play, vanity, harmony, baby (12) plus the indian set :-?

And an exclusive preview of my new star sign smurf :) apologies, waaay to much time on my hands 2nite :huh:
Sue posted them above :winks:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Sue posted them above :winks:
:sillyme: :doh:

One of these days I will learn to actually read ALL of the posts and not just scim through and look at the pretty pictures :oopz:
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 9

Login