Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 7

Postby smurf68 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:48 am
Can't wait to get my hands on these

smurf68
Attachments
2012-olympic-logo.jpg
2012-olympic-logo.jpg (38.15 KiB) Viewed 8173 times
Postby DanielS » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 am
They are really really really really nice(-: much better than i expected( and i expected alot he he he)
www.blueday.se Where smurfs are Happy:)

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am
I like all off them, becuase of a nice theme and that they are new ones. My Favourite I will decide on when I have time to review and view them a bit longer/better!

Thx Maureen!

Postby Smurfycate » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:03 pm
Oh thank heavens they look like normal Smurfs! I was so afraid that my collecting new smurfs was over because I really didn't care for the moviesmurf faces! But they are smurfy and ready for the olympics - what a perfect theme for the year!

(and thank you for the email! :beersmurf: It's been too long since I've been here!)
:spider:

Postby Tojo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:21 pm
These new smurfs are very smurfy & I can hardly wait to see them in the shops. 3 smurfettes likely means more sales for schleich as girls have more choice & will probably want all 3.

I don't have a favourite yet but the weightlifter & medal are possible contenders.

I am really happy that we have so many new smurfs this year & that they look like the original comic book smurfs again :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby naish510 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 pm
Love them !!!! My favourite is the medal....
Thanks Moey !!! :clap3:

Postby smurfowen » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 pm
My favourite is shot put
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Tommo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:39 pm
Thank you so much for the email :cheers: So good to finally see them. :-D

Postby toydreamer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:06 pm
Nice Smurfs!

I guess Papa Smurf was a bit too old and cats aren't allowed to compete.
Smurfs, smurfs & more smurfs at Toy Dreamer: www.toydreamer.com.au :eek:

Postby hfos » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:21 pm
Good stuff, I like (most of) them.

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm
Thanks for the info...I love all of them. My favourite is the weightlifter...It is ood there is no a papa smurf after the film, but last few years no many papa smurfs either: only 2001, 2004, 2007, 2009 and 2010. And smurfette: all years from 2001 to 2011
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Is this the first year there have been more than one smurfette released in the same year?

I thought it was odd about Papa Smurf as well and then remembered the last few years when there haven't always been a Papa.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Thanks for posting the pictures! Looking forward to getting these ones! :D

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Looking at different webs I have found that 1994 was the year for sasette with cone, cavewoamn and horsewoman, so three smurfettes :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 pm
Thanks for posting and other messages. Love them all but medal and horse rider early contenders for favourites.

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:08 pm
Thinking about what toydreamer says: is ther any papa smurf practising sports???NO, as far as I know and we have many many sporters smurfs
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 pm
Well, he is getting up there...how old is he in the cartoons..700 or so...:)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:26 pm
He is 547 years old!!!Too old for taking part in Olympic Games :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Yonna » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:07 am
I love them! I like it that they are old but still new. Same but different. And so many Smurfettes! <3 just perfect.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby bradley » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 pm
Thanks for the photos Maureen! Great to see the new smurfs! and they all look GREAT! Favourites are the Winner, Weightlifter, Gymnast Smurfette and Volleyball Smurfette. But they are all nice. Look forward to these being released next year :D
Page 2 of 7

Login