Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Lia » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 am
I like to say a BIG "thank you" to André, the king of the forum, for all his wonderful contributions and expertise about smurfs.
No one else could have done it so well, may be, because no one else can put 30 clowns, or 30 grouchy`s on the table to compare them :lol:

You are doing a great job and it`s fantastic for all of us, that we now have so much info and pictures and are able to recognize ,compare and collect in a better way!!

It`s great that more people are joining and it`s very nice to see the pictures of Christy,Graham and Martin!!

I hope, that everybody will add their smurfs, no matter whether it`s a simple variation or a very special one, all pics are welcome!

so....thanks everyone for your info and especially :thanks2: André!!

Lia

Postby Beers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 am
Andre is THE man ! How he finds the time to do all this stuff amazes me, and his threads always draw me back here ! I find that certain collectors need a certain type of thread to keep them interested on the forum, and Andre always provides the threads that make certain people like myself come back :D

Many thanks Andre ! Take a bow son ! :bow:
:stupidsmurf:

Postby André » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 am
Well. What do you answer to this??? :-? Thank you for the kind words!!!! :lol:

I would say it is like this.

I have not been on the forum for such a long time, but thanks to all of you I have learned so very very much during this time. :worship:

And like with the accessories, boxes and supersmurfs the DSK is not so much "up to date". When I am now starting checking the normal ones I see a lot of info that seems wrong and not up to date. So therefore I say this forum with its 2-way communication is the best way to try to figure out which smurfs are out there for us collectors to find. Genuine or fake doesn´t matter, since we all collect in different ways.

So with the movie coming up next year we will probably have a pretty good idea which smurfs are possible to find by then??? :-? :lol:

I will try to add one every day so it will probably take a while. But I think that also makes it more fun. :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:47 pm
I agree 100%...André is making a great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

And a big THANKS too to Stefan for all the pics with catalogues!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby angelsmurf » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 pm
I can only agree, and would say all what has to be said is already said above,

a big thank you to all you forum members for your great work here.

I wished I had more leisure time to make more posts and put more pictures of my smurf stuff online.
though I smurf in the darkest valley I have no fear.
cause in this valley I could be the smurfiest!

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm
I'd like to agree with the above comments wholeheartedly :cheers:

Although I don't have many variations of my smurfs I still find it interesting to know what smurfs have been produced & the photos help as well :-D

Posting the variants & the catalogue scans is making this forum a valuable source for collectors.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby naish510 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm
Thanks André for all your information you give us. I'm sure it takes a lot of your time. I'm looking forward to see the variations of the next smurf.
It's so much fun and i learn so much off you.
Off course also thanks to Lia, Joaquin, Martin.....
Many thanks also for Stefan for all his info about the catalogues and his special smurf !!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Login