Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 pm
Hi All; I went to TRU tonight and found one of three six pack of Smurfs. I didn't see the other 2 but they're out there.
Mr Bill

Postby Azrael » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 am
Nice!I hope they come to the UK!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 am
Bill, there are actually five sets available....They are on the TRU website and Stace found all of them at her store as well :woohoo:

I am going to Chattanooga tomorrow and hope to pick up at least one set :D

To those that ordered some thru me...they are ordered and should hopefully arrive soon...I'll let you know as soon as I know postage :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:58 am
Hi Maureen

I not know for who you have ordered them, but they must be verry happy people !!! :D

Greetings Tintin

Postby Birba » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:12 am
Sorry if I repeat...
I'm from Italy and I've tried to buy these sets on toysrus.com but shipping is possible only in US! Please is there anybody who could buy these sets for me too? I will pay with paypal and I would pay something more if it would be necessary! Let me know on pm if you would help me! Thanks in advance to everybody! :?

Postby bwalters » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 pm
@ Moey I figured out that there were 5 of them tonight. I thought there were 3 but was wrong. My TRU has all 5 of them. My niece and another girl checked. But neither of them offered to go in the back room and find them for me. There was a different set on the shelf today so I got it.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm
Last night I went back and checked and found the one above. I also found out there are 5 of them. I have made two trips to TRU today to look but nothing. I can't believe I can't get someone to go back and find them for me. I know they are in the back we looked them up on the computer. One of the managers told me they only had a couple of carts left to put out.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 pm
Ok I finally got the rest. Heres some pic's.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm
Thanks for posting the pictures! I think I will have to look for these too!! :) :)

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:15 pm
My store put out 6 of each at a time. Last night I made room for the rest. And I guess they put the rest out. I took them home took the pic's then boxed them up for the move. I also boxed up a lot of other Smurf stuff, and empty Smurf boxes. These boxes I have are pretty big so I can't put anything heavy in them. I cut handles in the ends so I could carry them.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login