Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Hi All. You may have heard about these. Today I went to Walmart after work to get some food. Just thought I would take a look around. I found these Womens sleep pants for $10. They are a very dark purple. I think the flash lightened them up.
Mr Bill

Postby CapriSmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:46 pm
:cheers: Ideal pressie for the wifes Christmas present. Can't find them available in England yet but still looking. Think Walmart and Asda are same group so looking there.

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:06 pm
I have heard that Walmart has them online. Don't know if they ship overseas. But one of us over here can get you a pair and send to you. I know the sizes I saw at my walmart were 11to13, 17, and 18. I would be happy to get you a pair at cost plus shipping. They are made of the same materal as a Snuggie.
Mr Bill

Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 pm
I have heard that Walmart has them online. Don't know if they ship overseas. But one of us over here can get you a pair and send to you. I know the sizes I saw at my walmart were 11to13, 17, and 18. I would be happy to get you a pair at cost plus shipping. They are made of the same materal as a Snuggie.
:beer: Cheers Bill, may take you up on that but just been searching and found this on fleebay
http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/32061573 ... 531_281231
As I dont think the wife would like any more power tools this year...
Might get one for myself as well ..

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:57 pm
I would be happy to get them for you. Just send me an PM when you decide.
Mr Bill

Postby CapriSmurf » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:43 pm
I would be happy to get them for you. Just send me an PM when you decide.
:cheers: cheers Bill, now found them on fleebay, so think might pressie might be the PJs and the hoodie. Perhaps my pressie from the wife could be the SA Rugby Smurf, but I don't think I'll press that one! I'll settle for the usual socks and shreddies. :-D

Postby bwalters » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Thats great to hear. Just hope you didn't pay any more than $10.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login