Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 am
Seeing as an announcement must be round the corner, anybody want to play 'Guess the 2011 theme' of the Schleich figures?

I'm gonna HOPE that they don't do movie versions for the schleich range. I think they'll save them for larger toy Island-esque figures that come in individual packets... Know what I mean?

Any guesses. I won't dare to go first...

(I'll do my classic tho, and say a Super Smurf with a washing line would be nice).
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 am
I'm gonna HOPE that they don't do movie versions for the schleich range. I think they'll save them for larger toy Island-esque figures that come in individual packets... Know what I mean?

I second that. To be honest, I'm not much into those morphing clones,too. :(
I'd love to see a set of ancient Egypt smurfs, e.g. a pharaoh Papa Smurf. :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 am
I'd like them to go back to the basics and do "real" smurfs :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wandy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 am
I'd like to see a set of the smurflings and smurfs friends like mother nature, the king,Homnibus I think we need them in our pvc collection :?:

Wandy :witch:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 pm
I would like to see a Wizard of Oz set!

Postby Azrael » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:40 pm
Personally I think they work better without a theme...it's better for collectors as we all prefer blue and White smurfs to ones in Jean jackets.... Plus to the casual customer (and Schleich's profits!) surely a mixed bag would be better? For example, a mother with a son who likes tennis buys him a tennis Smurf... Just like the 80s.

I would LOVE a classic range that was true to the old comics. A new king, black... Perhaps even a sausage Smurf!

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 am
Sausage smurf - that would be cool! Black would probably end up purple tho. :???:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:29 am
I have 10 nephews and the truth is that I miss them a lot now that I live at France. So for me it will be nice if the use the same smurf with gargamel mask with a mask of each one of my nephews :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

But I know it will be difficult, so...I agree with Alan, and smurfs by themes are perhaps better for being sold. Perhaps 12 different smurfs playing basket, football, tennis, handball, hockey, athletism, roller...???I know it is an old them, but perhaps with the crisis, they think it is the best theme
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:30 am
I would like some normal smurfs too... put them in some fun classic poses, doing every day things. However if they go with smurfs for the new movie it would be nice to see them in classic style (not looking like the movie) but perhaps in poses or situations from the upcoming movie. It would be nice because then we could get some classic characters like clumsy that look like regular smurfs but would sell because of the tie to the movies.
Another idea... Movie premiere smurfs. Smurfs dressed for the red carpet,ushers, projectionist, ticket tearing smurf. I figure we already got smurfs making a movie, howabout a smurf sitting in a theater chair relaizing he has gum on his shoe, or a smurf eating popcorn. I figure if they have to be movie related that would be fun. Now that I think of it , when the Simpsons movie came out some one did a toy set of the Simpsons sitting in a theater like this so it is maybe not unique but still....

Postby Azrael » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 am
Actually, 2 different sports would be a winner! Well done Joquain.

I'm interested to see if anyone gets it right. Wouldn't it be good to have like a 'harvest' set.. with them all helping farm etc.

As the movie is coming out I'm going to vote that it's 8 random smurfs all doing different activities rather than a theme. If the marketing people at IMPS have any sense that's what they should do to open up their market... and please us! :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 am
@Al: A harvest set would be neat. :smitten:

Postby Azrael » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am
Arg! Just realised I spelt Joaquin's name wrong! Apologies!!! :banghead:

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:59 am
I like the idea of more sports smurfs but don't just repaint old molds and call them new. I agree classic is the way to go althoug there have been some neat themes out there but from a marketing point these don't seem to go too well
happily smurfing along

Postby Cool Smurf » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 pm
They should make Smurfs that look like the Simpsons, like some drawings I made a while ago.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby Azrael » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:58 am
[quote="Azrael"]
I'm interested to see if anyone gets it right. Wouldn't it be good to have like a 'harvest' set.. with them all helping farm etc. quote]

Cough cough cough!

Well.. I suppose I was right.. from a certain point of view! :-D

What do I win?

Postby smurfowen » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:20 pm
I'd like to see a set of the smurflings and smurfs friends like mother nature, the king,Homnibus I think we need them in our pvc collection :?:

Wandy :witch:
I SO SECOND THAT
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Azrael » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 pm
Just re-read my 1st post on this thread. Oh well... :lol:

Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 pm
:o From original post of not wanting to see a spin back from the film, I think that 2011 will see characters from the film once released, makes sense commercially.

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm
Not sure if your joking or not, but heres a link to the offical anouncement of the new Smurfs. Click on the thumbnail to make larger.
http://www.mushroomvillage.com/shroomro ... 1#post7751
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login