Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby smurfowen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:16 am
SMURF
LAFID BELGIUM / SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT
Happy Thanksmurfday! The sky over Manhattan will once again be blue this Thanksgiving as the giant Smurf balloon returns for another smurferrific holiday excursion. Smurfy as always, he will wave hello to millions of friends while on his high-flying trip. Measuring 57.6-feet long, 38.7-feet wide and 47-feet tall, the whimsical Smurf is filled with 15,050 cubic feet of helium on Parade day.

Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am
That's really neat! I'm looking forward to the parade tomorrow!! :D :D

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:32 pm
Hi
FORGET THE PLUSH AND THE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE ROOF DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking the same !!!!! :-D
It would look great on my roof :)

Tintin
I agree too!! :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Ok you guys can have the roof display, I get the Balloon after the parade tomorrow. :-D
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:03 pm
It was fun watching the parade on TV. The Smurf came out at the end just before Santa.... you could see the smurf above the door off and on too. Someday it would be fun to see that parade in person.

Postby Gerda » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm
I just watched the news where they talk about the crazy shoppers and the reporter was outside macy's in New york. To me it looked like some of the shoppers may have had a smurf bag :-? Anyone who has been to the stores know if they have special smurf bags for checkouts? It was also fun to play spot the smurf when the showed the shoppers in the store, one shot had a display in the background and one showed a smurf by a cash register
happily smurfing along
Postby smurfowen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Wandy » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm
Yes, Gerda they have that special smurf shopping bag :-D but ask for it. I'm not sure if all the stores have them. :-?

Wandy :witch:

Postby Gerda » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm
Thanks wandy for letting me know I have not lost my mind and am actually seeing smurfs in odd places :-D :)

those videos are great, but now I want that smurf model :banghead:
happily smurfing along

Postby Cool Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm
Those are so awesome! I saw both balloons in the parade. 8)
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"
Page 2 of 2

Login