Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm
Hi All; I got a very nice package from Christy today. While I knew she was sending me a package I had no idea what was in it. LOVE IT. Thank you Christy. Here are some pic's. I would like opinions on the Kinder Smurfs. The box is unopened. Should I open it or not?
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Great package Bill :-D :cheers:

I love my lamp & he looks excellent next to his Unicef friend on top of my cupboard. The balloons are great too but I always have to make sure that when they're blown up that Sammy our Jack Russel doesn't get them as he loves killing balloons :x

I think I'd carefully open the surprise egg package to get to the eggs but it's a difficult decision to make to be sure.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm
Hi Tojo; I just discovered that it was a lamp a few min ago. I love it too. I turned off my flash and took some pic's.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm
It looks like yours stands better than mine Bill. Mine falls forward so I've put a piece of card under his toes to keep him upright - problem solved :lol:

Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm
I didn't have to do anything to make it stand there so another Whoo Hoo. :-D BTW you said that those balloons were Christys balloons. What do they say.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:22 pm
Great smurf stuff!! I would be tempted to open the kinder smurfs too :) :)

Postby Tojo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 pm
I didn't have to do anything to make it stand there so another Whoo Hoo. :-D BTW you said that those balloons were Christys balloons. What do they say.
I haven't got one in front of me (as I'm at work) but I think they say "Schtroumpf tout le monde" or something like that which translates more or less as "smurf the world".

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:42 pm
No way I'd keep the kinder eggs in one piece...but then I've never been able to say "No" to anything choclaty :cheers:

I'd also would need to know which of the smurfs is in there :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:21 pm
Thanks everyone. Moey I am still giggling about what you said. I think I will carefully open the kinder eggs. Experence with baseball stuff taught me that people will buy a wheaties boxfor about the same price whether it is opened, still intact, or opened and flattened, and while I would love to have the kinder eggs in every posible form. Because of the chocolate I think they would be especally vernerable to bugs. Thank you all for your input.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 pm
Well at most of your advice, I opened the kinder eggs. I now see why you can't resist the chocolate eggs. Boy were they good. Anyway here is what I got.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login