Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:32 pm
a while ago i made a post to say i had recieved fakes from the guy with 2 accounts(know from the rare coulourd kanoo's )
smurfoli bought them and i just went to see his feedback and guys what
smurfoli discovered they where faked and gave neg feedback
the seller doesnt react on emails and has made both off his accounts privat
now check this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 79105&rd=1

my point for posting this is to make you fellow nice smurfcollectors aware off this fraud :x
this is the same guy!!! beware for red apples yellow bottles kanoos rare coulourd rohlings etc .....
i hope you people read my post

merry christmas :D

Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:33 pm
btw smurfino the guy changed also his name because he got a bad reputation by his fraud on the german forum

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:51 pm
Thanks Sven...it's good to be aware of these sellers :D
Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:03 pm
This is a travesty. It's a shame the collectors who are willing to pay such large sums for smurfs don't check in with smurf community groups first. I formerly thought smurf-faking was merely an eccentric crime, but now that I realize these guys are making off with &50.0 GBP per scam, I see they have a real business model going on. I'm no smurf expert, but I can tell that apple isn't a standard smurf fare. Who is paying these huge sums ??? Rich loners--rich enough not to care about the expense, but reclusive enough not to be aware of the state of the market? :-?
Postby pekkelien » Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:02 am
This is a travesty. It's a shame the collectors who are willing to pay such large sums for smurfs don't check in with smurf community groups first. I formerly thought smurf-faking was merely an eccentric crime, but now that I realize these guys are making off with &50.0 GBP per scam, I see they have a real business model going on. I'm no smurf expert, but I can tell that apple isn't a standard smurf fare. Who is paying these huge sums ??? Rich loners--rich enough not to care about the expense, but reclusive enough not to be aware of the state of the market? :-?
they say a red and dark green apple is a testvertion
that guy sold the previous for 250 euro a piece

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:21 am
I am amazed too! that so many crooks steal money this way! and don't get arrested! for fraud and theft!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:38 pm
Thanks for keeping us up to speed on these Sven, I really do think the selling of fake smurfs on Ebay for huge amounts of cash is becoming a major problem within the hobby! :x
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login