Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:55 am
I was having a look through my Ebay feedback today, 10 pages. Anyway i came across your Ebay ID. I thought your name was familiar when i joined this forum. I thought i may have seen it at times when you were selling stuff or maybe outbid me on something.
It turns out i must have purshed 2 smurfs from you back on 30 March.

I started collecting smurfs in March and the only feedbacks after you were from Toydreamer and Bulldogbonkers.
So i would say you were the first seller i brought smurfs from on Ebay.
I think i brought 5 from Toydreamers website a couple of days before that.
So now I'm trying to work out which was the first smurf i purchased.

Your probably not interested in all this but it just seemed funny to me today when i saw it.

So tomorrow I'm going through all my smurfs to try and work out what the first one was. You can only go back 3 months on your feedback so that can't help.

Maybe i should just get a life :) :)

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:12 am
Hi Raelene

Yes of course I am interested....it would be nice if I was your first. :music:

No I think it would be cool even if I was one of the first people you bought from. Andrew & Gary are great guys too and I have bought many smurfs from them.....especially Gary who became a real good friend of mine from collecting smurfs. I don't sell that often but I have sold quite a few I suppose over time. Can you PM me your user ID and I will consult Mrs Dyar who has a better memory than I do...especially when it comes to mistakes that i have made. I think it would be really cool if I was the first but the other 2 guys are really nice so I don't mind coming in 3rd to those two.

If you remember then please let me know as I would be interested to hear which one you received.

I do wonder about the life of our smurfs. I wonder how many countries some of mine have lived in and how many people here have at one time or another has actually physically handled them before passing them on. I remeber buying smurfs from Canada and then when they arrived I sold a lot of them back to a Canadian bidder...lol....damn smurfs travel more than I do....I get so jealous of them for that.

D-D-D-Dyar....sorry it 3am on Stutterday now

PS - I hope we left each other nice feedback :) ...lol

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:42 am
Hey Happy New Year Dyar!! I keep forgetting the time differences! :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:46 am
Thanks Karen and a happy new year to you and all of you guys upstairs.

Remember not to drink too much.....I feel a bit worse for wear at the moment but nothing that a good morning's sleep won't cure.

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:41 pm
Happy newyear you guys!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login