Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:45 am
Are you still going to send a smurf to Fram and Sven?
Yes of course, I can imagine their faces if I changed it just as they reached their goal, lol, I'm not that evil! LOL :) 8-)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:39 pm
It's a shame that Linda didn't just reach the goal of 1,000 posts....you would get to be evil then... :)

Dyar

[EDIT] - Karen has forced me to point out that she wouldn't do that to our fav female Jungle smurf......why I don't know :-? I think it would be fun 8-)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:01 pm
HEY!

I thought we agreed it was ONLY going to be "Pick on Linda DAY! not International Year of Pick On Linda.

Where's that protector when you need him???? (the cheque is is the mail...scout's honour)

Roll on JANUARY 1st. Hope everyone's ready for the POD day!

Linda

PS: Linda's trying to slow down her posts as she vaguely remembered saying something about posting her pic at 500.

PPS: How about a "Tormented the Most by Dyar" prize ???? I'm sure to win that one ..... though there could be a few contenders.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:48 pm
2005 is a leap year therefore 1st January doesn't exist so I guess we will have to call of POD day afterall.....I am really saddened by this too.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:10 am
Bunno sunny, the protector lives deep in the jungle, so he can't come at short notice. I keep an eye on things though, and if the need arises, I'll summon him. Don't worry, you get protected or in the worst case, you get an award named after you. Either way, you're a winner :-D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:16 am
So your protector is deep in the jungle ay Bunno....let the games begins

:o

Dyar

Postby Linda's protector » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:23 am
Watch it!
:evil: Hmmpf :evil:

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:24 am
Hey, he's closer than I thought! Welcome LP, thanks for joining us at this appropriate moment :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:44 am
LMAO

U 2 R 2 cute!

Linda

PS Dyar: You do realise that Christmas is only 3 sleeps away and Santa doesn't give Murfies to naughty little boys. I don't know how he's gonna fit a lump of coal that big in his sack though.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:24 am
Sorry LP......I promise I will be careful, I go around and around the forum without hurting Linda.....I won't scratch her or insert needles because I know you will hit me with your 12 inch club.....mix

CD

Careful Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:24 am
Sorry LP......I promise I will be careful, I go around and around the forum without hurting Linda.....I won't scratch her or insert needles because I know you will hit me with your 12 inch club.....mix

CD

Careful Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:25 am
The double posting wasn't an accident...I just wanted you to read it in stereo :)

CD

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:43 am
Well, I'm glad it's not in surround (although I wonder how you would make 5.1 times the same post?) :mosh:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:58 am
I am not sure either...but do you want me to try?

Dyar

:music:

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:39 am
Fram & Sven I finally posted your smurfs today, hopefully they shouldn't take too long to get to you both.

I am also bumping up this thread to remind myself I need to sort out the new awards thingy!
Page 2 of 2

Login