Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 3

Which is your favourite 2005 smurf?

Papa
3%
Smurfette
3%
Grouchy
8%
Brainy
11%
Vanity
47%
Jockey
8%
Harmony
8%
Baby
11%
Total votes : 36

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:18 am
Great song Dyar :D Have you ever seen Fartman on MTV?
About that lizard: is that the kind that has some flaps around his neck, and when it's scared, it spreads them out? That muct be brilliant to see (if you're expecting it, not as a surprise) :eyes:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:22 am
Yeah I would sat that's the one Fram. It does look pretty cool but also pretty freaky when you're seven and not expecting it.

The other freaky thing I saw when I was 11 was a scorpion. Now I had seen movies based in Egypt with scorpions and had no idea we even had them here in Australia. I was playing cricket at a local park and we found this little yellow scorpion. I am pretty sure we have harmless ones but it freaked me out to see one here. It's the only one I have ever seen but I have read about them in the newspaper that people were discovering them last year in suburbs of Sydney

Postby TYK86 » Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:24 pm
I think they are very cool.
expecially harmony anf vanity. ( cause their has never been a pvc of vanity with his flower on his hat.) Also something about the new smurfette they could have given her a watering can cause this one really lookes like the first smurfettemold. also papa(grote)smurf and jokey are to look a like.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:25 am
I've been working on a little project with Smurfy Steve for a couple of months and I'm actually going to be using some of the work he has done for me as a little extra to go with the 2005 Smurfs when I send them out. What you will get is a short biography about each of the classic smurfs written in Smurfy Steve's very unique style. I love the way he writes about the smurfs, he knows their personalities so well and I am sure you will enjoy his writing as much as I have. :D

Postby Fram » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:30 am
Great news! Thanks, both of you! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:56 pm
Yes...we don't call him smurfysteve for nothing....I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with and it will be really nice to receive something special from you guys....great idea :D

Dyar

Postby TYK86 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:27 am
fantastic News :-D

Postby newbiepeej » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:09 am
:-? well hi guys new to this whole smurfy thing. I use to collect when i was younger but times change. So now i am back just collecting for old times sake.
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:48 am
Hi Pete, welcome to the forum! We have lots of fun here so I hope you enjoy reading the mad goings on! :welcome:
Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:18 pm
Hey guys and gals, great to meet you all. I used to love smurfs when i was younger, and collected everythin smurfy. I guess i missed em, lol.

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:25 pm
:welcome: Bobman! We all enjoy Smurfs, feel free to join the fun and ask or tell anything Smurfy you want!

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:29 pm
From the age of like 3, till i was about 8, i would sing the smurf song all the time and now, I :banghead: STILL :banghead: CANT :banghead: GET :banghead: IT :banghead: OUT :banghead: OF :banghead: MY :banghead: HEAD :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:. lol. Ignore me, i am mad

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:41 pm
Hey, if we have to ignore everyone who is mad, then not people will be around here anymore :) :crazy:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:37 pm
:-? well hi guys new to this whole smurfy thing. I use to collect when i was younger but times change. So now i am back just collecting for old times sake.
Hey Pete,

:D Glad to see you found it and figured out how to post. Will look forward to reading some more of your posts in the future.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:53 am
Welcome Pete & Bobman....nice to see some new faces on here and I hope you like joining in the fun with us.

All the best

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:26 pm
WELCOME!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:40 am
OK I have an update on the 2005 smurfs. Apparently Schleich have had a technical/quality problem with one particular smurf (not sure which one) and this means there is a slight delay. I am told the smurfs should be despatched in the next few days. I will let everyone know when I hear more.

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:42 pm
Maybe it was Grouchy....maybe after producing him he was being heard to say..."I love being produced"...."I like being dispatched"......"I love love the fact that there was no new Smurfette Rollerskaters that will be joining us on the long journey to who knows where" etc etc

Perhaps they needed abit more work on Grouchy if he was going to be convincing enugh to market world wide.

This is just my expert opinion and there is a small chance I could be wrong of course.

Dyar
Page 3 of 3

Login