Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:04 am
.I will behave from now on though and just pick on the obvious ones with are the Western & Southern Australians :)
Dyar
:) :) :) lol

Well we have members from everywhere except ACT & NT.
Don't know about the ACT but the NT has some real bushpigs :)
Maybe not, I was born and lived in the NT for 24 years and I'm not one :) You've all seen the photo of me, do i look like one ? Well i look and act like one after a few drinks :cheers:

Anyway I'm 33 while were on the subject of age. :D

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:07 am
.I will behave from now on though and just pick on the obvious ones with are the Western & Southern Australians :)
Dyar
You hold him down Raelene while I pound him and then run off with his smurfs ;)

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby newbiepeej » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:16 pm
Hey Dyar,
Just remember BUnno is a W.A person. Guess your running out on States.

Thanks for your welcome note steve. :D
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:27 pm
Hi Pete, there are loads of avatars (smurf pics) ready for you to choose, go to your profile page and towards the bottom there is a section for avatars, click show gallery and there you will find the smurf heads available. You can choose one from there, let me know your favourite and I will then make it move to personalise it for you. It is a good idea to have a quick check to see what ones are already being used so people don't get you confused with other members - I think we already have a couple of jungle smurfs and a couple of sassettes but there are plenty to choose from I promise. :D

The other smaller smurf heads are ranks which show how many posts for each member and the papa smurf heads show the admin smurfs. :-D

Here are a few to give you ideas (I don't think any of these below are being used).

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:27 pm
Hey Dyar,
Just remember BUnno is a W.A person. Guess your running out on States.

Thanks for your welcome note steve. :D
He knows, Pete. He just LOVES to pick on me...but its ok...if he does it too much "Linda's Protector" will come out from the deep dark jungle and tell him off.

Raelene is from SA too so I guess he was picking on her too. Feel free to tell him off, Pete! LOL

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:04 pm
Actually the ACT is a pretty obvious target isn't it? However I kind of pity them too much to be mean to them.

Raelene you definately do not look or sound like a bushpig......the exact opposite I would of thought. :D

Yes I was deliberately picking on the Waussies & the Saussies but I will now just stick to hassling the Canborians.....although I doubt there is much life down there to annoy. One thing that i have always hated is when you got to Canberra and someone from there says...oh interstater to you....... :-x ......don't they know they are actually in MY state :x

Anyway such is life

Dyar

PS - Linda you are not a bushpig either.....just incase your protector is lurking somewhere around this forum.

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:56 pm

Raelene you definately do not look or sound like a bushpig......the exact opposite I would of thought. :D
Oh thankyou Dyar :hug:
After i posted that i thought i've left myself open for ridicule :D

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:14 am
Speaking of bushpigs....the little country town that I work in just north east of Bunno used to have an Italian internment camp in the war. As you can imagine there are still a number of Italians still living in the area. Every year they "cook the pig" and make pig sausages. Most of them buy the pig but some of them actually go out and shoot bush pigs (real ones....not people ones!) to make pig sausage out of. errrrggggghhh :eek:

Anyway interesting bit of local trivia :)

Linda

PS: Hey peej, pic the devil pick the devil pick the devil!!!!!!!! ;)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:04 am
Oh thankyou Dyar :hug:
After i posted that i thought i've left myself open for ridicule :D
Oh no I wouldn't pick on you Raelene...after all isn't it enough that you have to live in South Australia :o

:-D :D :cheers: :D :-D

Dyar

PS - I'm in twubble again aren't I?

Postby newbiepeej » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:51 am
:-D I got a little smurf , yeah for me but went to profile and couldn't find my avatar button thing.

Postby Fram » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:04 am
At the very bottom of your profile, you normally have the avatar section. It's the last button above 'submit', I believe. It says 'show gallery'.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby newbiepeej » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:12 am
Fram, I done it!!!
Rachel and everyone the decision is made i picked Nat, (cause there is no wild

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:49 am
Hiya Pete,

Nice choice. Nat is such a little cutie.

Linda

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:44 am
Hee hee I am just imagining what Rachel is going to do with that caterpillar! :)

Postby newbiepeej » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:59 am
Am hoping it humps my leg or something and that i get a Tattoo on my left arm hint hint 8)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:48 am
Am hoping it humps my leg or something and that i get a Tattoo on my left arm hint hint 8)
lol its a caterpillar not a dog, pete!!

I think it'd be cute if it morphed into a butterfly :) (<----nothing like making it easy for you , Rachel!)

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:53 am
Hey Pete that looks better with an avatar...now you're one of us :) I just hope that Rachel doesn't make him a hungry caterpillar......because he's a little too close for comfort.

Dyar

Postby newbiepeej » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:26 am
Yeah i feel like one of the gang with the avatar. And geez it feels welcoming
Page 2 of 2

Login