Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:17 am
Hi Fram

I was wondering if you could help me with a translation from the Katalog. It's to do with Wild Smurf 20230.

no.1 in the Katalog meantions "Mütze" which means cap right so no.1 has a dark green cap.

However no.2 and no.3 have the word "kleidung hellgrün" which to me means light green clothing but the word "clothing" doesn't seem to fit with this smurf unless once again it refers to the Mütze. Can you help me here with what that might mean incase I have translated that wrong or whether I am missing the point that the author is trying to make here.

Thanks

Dyar

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:28 am
I'll try to check it out tonight, but perhaps our member in Germany (Tamtam? Tor? Sorry, I forgot) can help us better? I would translate kleidung as clothing, but I'll have to see it...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:22 pm
Thanks Frambi Wan Kenobi....you're a lightsaber.......there are a few other words in the katalog that I have not been able to translate...do you mind if I ask you about a couple more when I come across them again in the future?

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:24 am
Please do!
As you may have noticed, I've completely forgotten to check it :banghead:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:38 am
LOL....I do that all of the time too. :-D

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:13 pm
Help me Frambi One Kenobi
I loved the title of this post. :adore: :worship: :adore: :worship:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:45 pm
Doesn't he have a loincloth as well? He is out of my reach for the moment... But I guess they mean the hat again, and the fact that they call it the clothing is an oversight...
By the way, our German member is Tojo. Sorry to forget that, Tojo!

And I also liked the title of the post, Dyarth Vader...

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:53 pm
Have you seen the new trailer for Star Wars Episode III?

OOOOoooooooohhhhhhh.......

May the sauce be with you!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:39 pm
I haven't seen any footage yet but I think the guy who plays Annakin Skywalker is out promoting the movie in Australia so I should see if I can watch any to see some new footage.

Dyar

PS - Beware of boredom, boredom leads to hunger, hunger leads to the dark side of the sauce......it's barbecue sauce I think.....mmm....Syd says, let go of your plate....search your fridge you know it be in there......if you only tasted the dark side of the sauce.

PPS - I still got attacked by Jedi Jack this morning, he loves those lightsabers....and he's really persuasive when it comes to getting you to fight him.....basically it comes down to sticking your lightsaber in front of his or risk being hit......I think it's an old Jedi 'don't mind me I'm just going to hurt you if you don't fight back' trick.....but it really works. :x

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:16 pm
I dont know why but i read the first bit of Dyers last post here and i thought he was going to say the Smurfs movie!!! :) :) :) I dont know why? :-? But i cant wait for the next instalment of the starwars films i love them. :-D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login