Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:39 am
I received an email from someone who bought some multiple items off me on ebay stating my paypal invoice was misleading regarding the combined postage, they said I could be reported for false advertising. I am totally confused by this and as I don't purchase items from myself it has left me a little flummoxed to say the least. After speaking to Paypal I have switched off the combined postage thing to say I will specify postage costs later. Do you think this is all I've done wrong? Totally confused, maybe this is why I have had so many problems with people not waiting for the ebay invoice, not sure.

If anyone can give me any pointers I would much appreciate it. I tend to put a ballpark figure on what it costs for extra items (40p or whatever) but calculate the true cost later, I work it so it is always cheaper. Any ideas on how can I improve this? :( :(

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:35 pm
test

Postby JT » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:04 am
Hi Karen.
I don´t know how to help, but I bought some (2) items from same seller on UK ebay. He said that postage was £1.50+£0.25 for every additional item. However postage was £3.00 :-?

Janne

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:27 am
I had a similar problem with ebay the other day. It automatically added 2 lots of postage for a buyer who bought 2 smurfs and I was so busy doing the invoices I didn't notice. It was just lucky for me that the buyer sent an email regarding it.

When I bought 2 lots of something from ebay recently the checkout automatically just charged me postage for one lot of the item I bought. However I had bought this item before and knew how much it weighed. The $7.50 postage would hardly cover one let alone two so I just paid 2 lots. So who knows how these things work. I think they automatically add two lots of postage unless you tell them not to. :-? (By the way the seller didn't even bother to say thanks for paying two lots of postage so I wasn't too impressed)
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login