Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:30 pm
Hi guys, I had a wonderful suprise this morning when the postie arrived. He brought me something I just wasn't expecting quite yet. I have been after one of these for ages and I can't wait to get to my collection so I can match him up with my dragons.

Ta daaa.....

Big Bendy Johan :hyper:

Oh yes, plus the archer variation I received recently.

Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Raresmurf » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:10 pm
Wow Rachel!!! - He's awesome...and the archer would definatly look better on my self...lol :) :) :)

Postby bundleofkent » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:19 pm
He's great Rachel! :-D

I love the packing- I didn't realise it was Schleich.

Whats the marking on your archer?

Also I wonder why there is no bendy Pirluit? Is he too fat?

Wonderful items

Martin

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:38 pm
Thanks guys. :cheers:

Martin, markings on the archer are: W. Germany, Schleich, Peyo. Markings on the Johan are: Schleich Emblem, W. Germany, Schleich, Peyo.

Yes, I wasn't expecting him in the packaging so that was a real bonus. :twirl:
Also I wonder why there is no bendy Pirluit? Is he too fat?
I think he would look cool but I can imagine he would be quite big, plus there probably wouldn't haven't been much bendy about him. :-? :winks:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:55 pm
He's really cool Rachel. I think I have one of these somewhere in my smurf room.....but I will have to check.....I found a box of smurfs last night that I forgot about too under the display...it's getting crowded.

If I don't have one I sure do want one.....he would be fun to play with....I could even tie a cape around his back and he could be Super Johan.

Dyar

PS - Syd wants to know if there are Rollerskating Smurfettes that are bendy and friendly?

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:30 pm
great Rachel! he is wonderful! and so mint!! too!.. they are both reallygreat items to get!

I know you have wanted these for some while and for them to arrive together must have been fun!

I never see that bendy ..he must be super RARE!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby JT » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:43 pm
Nice one Rachel!
Johan looks great and I´d like to have one too, please :)
Seriously, he must be very hard to find.

JT

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:09 am
Really nice!!!!

I just won a dragon with the proper writting on it (Mine was without writting, not sure why). I am now desperate for the red on the edges variation...

How many dragons have you got Rachel?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:20 am
Really nice!!!!

I just won a dragon with the proper writting on it (Mine was without writting, not sure why). I am now desperate for the red on the edges variation...

How many dragons have you got Rachel?

Cheers,

David
Hi David, I think there is a variation without the writing so it is cool you have both of those now. :D

I have 2 dragons, red tipped / no writing, light green tipped / writing. I love these guys, even though they are not officially smurf figures I think they fit into a collection so well and I can't wait to introduce them to my new Johan. :yes:

Image Image

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:15 am
My quest is now clear: The red one!

Thank you, O goddess of all smurfy things... :worship: :worship: :worship:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:16 am
Actually have you noticed its nose?

What does that tell you? Too much fermented pumpkin juice, me think...

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:02 am
Rachel, that bendy Johan is just wonderful! I hope you have kept the packaging? I wouldn't have dared to get him out of it, I'm afraid...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:17 am
Rachel, that bendy Johan is just wonderful! I hope you have kept the packaging? I wouldn't have dared to get him out of it, I'm afraid...
It's always the tough thing to decide. On one hand you can devalue an item and on the other you can feel like you don't really own it or can't display it nicely if you leave it in the packet. Of course the answer is to get 2 of them :) .....but that could be a pretty expensive option and most of the time isn't feasable.

I thought I had one of these but I was wrong :( ......I think it looks really amazing Rachel and would be a great stress reliver toy.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:17 pm
I agree, it was a difficult decision but I have very carefully undone the staples and even more carefully kept everything intact so hopefully I haven't devalued him too much, it can all be put back exactly the same.
I just couldn't leave him in there for long........ :cloud9:

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 pm
I agree, it was a difficult decision but I have very carefully undone the staples and even more carefully kept everything intact so hopefully I haven't devalued him too much, it can all be put back exactly the same.
I just couldn't leave him in there for long........ :cloud9:
Hey Rachel, I can't blame you, it's always a great dilemma. I was just a bit worried that you would have ripped open the package in a hurry to be able to feel the Johan :)
He is so rare and you are so gentle with your Smurfs (I hope) that I don't see how hiw value can be devalued by opening the package, but sometimes collectors can be weird...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:59 pm
It sounds like you did well to carefully open the pack Rachel....good thinking.

It's just a shame that the Johan didn't offer you 3 wishes when he was released.......I would be opening and sealing the pack 5 times a day.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:18 pm
Only 5 times a day Dyer?? 10 sounds more like it or 20, 30 40 times a day now that would be great all them wishes. :) :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:41 pm
Yes that's true Steve BUT....on the 5th time i would of got lazy and decided that the Johan could just seal and open itself 100 more times per day as I would of got lazy or been too busy with all of my new rare smurfs that the Johan would of provided. I would just leave a list next to the packet so everytime he freed himself he could just look at the next 3 smurfs on the list and take care of it himself. The problem would be if Syd escaped from his cage....not only would there be hundreds of Rollerskaters suddenly appear....but I think he would put me in the cage and take over the whole house.....it could be quite risky for me to have a magical Johan around actually.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:01 pm
The problem would be if Syd escaped from his cage....not only would there be hundreds of Rollerskaters suddenly appear....but I think he would put me in the cage and take over the whole house.....it could be quite risky for me to have a magical Johan around actually.

Dyar
Now that would be a problem id dread to think what syd would do he would probly have the whole world at his feet in rollerskaters. :) Just think of all them nortys he would get up to?? Dyer in a cage now you are putting idears in his head! Is this one of his sick little fantisies. 8-) 8-) 8-)
SYD RULER OF ALL THE WORLD!!
Life would end as we know it. :) :)
SMurfy regards, Steve. :D :D
Page 1 of 1

Login