Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby aussiesmurfer » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:36 pm
Can anyone tell how much the old version of the windmill usually goes for?
I have just bought one MIB for 30 euro........

Trish

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:36 pm
30 euros for a MIB original Windmill is a good price. I think I paid about 22 euros and thought I did really well so 30 is also very good.

Congratulations Trish, I love the smurf Windmills and I am sure you will love it too.

Dyar
Postby hugofilia » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:42 pm
Trish, have you bought it from europe or america? if so how much was the shipping cost? I have one too for sale but i would like to quote a shipping price when i will list it
Thank you
John
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby aussiesmurfer » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:27 pm
Hi John,

I bought it from Italy. Shipping was around 17 euro.

Trish

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:03 am
Hi Trish, i bought ours Mint in old box for about £30. You have done very well :D Lucie

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:16 am
Hi John,

I bought it from Italy. Shipping was around 17 euro.

Trish
17 Euro? That's almost for free! I'll have to check it, but to post one from Belgium to Australia, I thought I had to pay around 90 Euro (I haven't posted it of course, as that was a bit ridiculous).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:20 am
Hey Fram,

If it works out cheaper let me know!!

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:27 am
I bought the newer Windmill, Farm, Gargamel's Castle, Patriot, all 8 of the 2004 smurfs, High Diver super, Siver Racing Car Driver, Gate & Fence playset, Well playset, Millennium keychain and a few other bonus items that the seller chucked in for free from Germany last year and the postage was 45 euros......the seller also said that I could add another Gargamel's Castle for Michelle without affecting the postage rate........I know that the postage rate has gone up since but that's not bad is it? I actually think that the postage rate has almost doubled since.

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:47 am
:oops: I had watched the prices for packages, and the minimum fee for a package to Australia is 96,68 Euro (that's for 2 to 5 kg).
BUT: a letter, max 2 kg, with max dimensions of length + breadth + height of 900 mm (90cm, so e.g. 30 by 30 by 30) and the max individual length of 60 cm costs only 20 Euro to send to Australia :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Bunno, Linda, for only 11 Euro extra (plus a bit for the package), I could have added your windmill, if only I had checked it better. I'm sorry!!! I hopoe we can work out another trade in the near future, and then I'll certainly include it.
I feel rather stupid now :redcard:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:07 am
I am now getting 10kg packages from Germany at a cost of 90 euro each for airmail......a Gargamel's Castle weighs about 2kg just for an example.

This is a lot of money on postage but when I am buying from about 27 or so different sellers per package it works out a lot cheaper than paying 27 lots of postage to Australia especially when you buy large buildings or houses.

Of course I have to pay 2 or so euro for postage to my friend as well but it still works out a lot cheaper becuase the packages are filled up to the maximum weight all of the time.....for example, the last package sent to me weighed 9.9kg.....so I get a better deal in the end. Also my friend knows a lot of sellers and sometimes picks them up for me when he visits them so sometimes I don't have to pay for postage to him which is a real bonus......needless to say that I owe my friend BIG time...but the best thing about it is he has become a really good friend and even when I stop buying smurfs I will still chat to him reguarly as he is just a great guy in general as is most German sellers I have dealt with.

Dyar

Postby aussiesmurfer » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:49 pm
I'm sure Linda will forgive you Fram!

I'm glad I posted this question though, maybe you will be getting that windmill after all Linda! :D

I now have both windmills, well the old one is still on the way but I'm running out of space! I haven't even got my farmhouse set up yet!
Oh well I'll just keep dreaming of the day when I too shall have a smurf room-even half a smurf room would be great! :)
Thanks for all your comments, it's nice to know you have paid the right price for something.

Trish

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:36 am
Well Fram $20 Euro sounds a lot better than $96 Euro I must admit.

Never mind I'm sure we can work something out :)

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login