Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:53 am
I think I only told Dyar and maybe Rachel but I somehow managed to lose my unpainted tail Fix & Foxi and have been worrying about it. Today I was looking everywhere for a normal smurf and I found my Fix & Foxi!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! What a relief!!! :) :) :) :joy: :joy: :joy:

I must be the only person in the world who can "lose" a Fix & Foxi!!! :sillyme:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:54 am
I didn't find a normal smurf though. :( :( :( Does anyone have doubles of those? I need to buy some. :cheers:

Postby Fram » Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:54 am
Just bring it along to Passion, and I will take care of it. That way you'll never lose it again :-D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:01 am
That is great news Karen.....I couldn't believe it when you told me...I actually thought you were just teasing me at the time......but I am glad that you found it as I don't think I could forgive you if you lost it forever....you would have to face The Smurf Community Tribunal.

Dyar QC

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:29 am
OMG! :omg:

I did NOT know and do you know why? Because you knew you would have a row! :argue:

How on earth can you lose a Fix Foxi smurf, but not just a Fix Foxi smurf but a variation at that. Now if you are not going to look after your smurfs young lady, they will be taken off you for safe keeping until you can learn to look after your things properly! No TV tonight and straight to your room NOW! :x :lol:

I am VERY glad you found him though. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:55 pm
Maybe you should leave Rachel in charge of all the luggage ( smurfs ) Karen when you room together at Schtroumpf passion :) :) :)

Could you imagine losing a suitcase chockers with smurfs :shock:

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:20 pm
I agree with Rach.....they should be taken off you and funnily enough they should be given to me for safe keeping...don't worry the Fixi & Foxi will remain mint as the day it arrived without any rubs......Syd doesn't go for guy smurfs.
Page 1 of 1

Login