Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:36 am
Just found out I can send a parcel up to 2kg in weight to faraway places by sea for £9.41, this is about half the price of airmail. The downside is you have to allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. But worth bearing in mind for those non-urgent "heavyish" parcels.

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:39 pm
Thanks for letting us know Karen :D

Is stuff sent seamail still insured though ?

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:54 pm
Australia is not far away Karen.....all I have to do is click the heels of my red slippers 3 times and I am instantly there......actually I only clicked the heels twice once and it still worked. :D

If it doesn't work for you guys then maybe you have the wrong slippers.

That's great news Karen....although 8 weeks is a looooooong time for impatient people like us smurf collectors......although I may not have much of a choice at the moment.....it's really cool that you are always finding better ways to lower the cost though and in my position at the moment that is really handy.

Spanky Doodle Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:20 am
Spanky Doodle Dyar? :) :) :)

I don't think the stuff is insured, I have to find that out. Jeez who would think a little bit of ocean would cause that much bother? :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:31 am
Well it's actually a fair bit of ocean I believe Karen.....I know this because I tried to swim up to Delaware last year but gave up before I got to the heads of Botany Bay.....even from there with binoculars.....I couldn't see any trace of mainland USA....it looks very far away from down here.

D yar
Page 1 of 1

Login