Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:53 pm
Hey all!
I went to a flea market today and there were smurfs galore :-D One stand had a huge boxful but most of those were the thanksgiving smurfette, umbrella, and a lot of common ones but that guy wanted $4/each which is too much for those. Then at another table, I found an old little red cottage but the roof was so sundamaged it looked very bad. That table also had the barber and bicycle smurf. Then at another table, there was a hard plastic smurf about 6 inches tall...I know I've seen this on ebay before and can't remember if it's to a game or just a toy on it's own. Although I didn't buy anything, this is the most smurfs I've seen at this flea market on one day before :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:31 am
That's good news Staci, smurfs coming out of the woodwork at last! I am going to do a car boot this afternoon, sell at one, so I will disappear very soon. It's a lovely day so I am going to make the most of it!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:05 am
I am going to do a car boot this afternoon
Now that's kinky :eek:

Postby Gerda » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:47 am
That's great to hear Stace. Is this a flea market where you have been at before and asked people if they had smurfs? The reason I am asking is because last year I hit my local flea marekt and asked diffrent vendors if they had smurfs. Now this year those vendors found some smurfs, but think they are sitting on a gold mine and have 'OUTRAGOUSE" prices on the stuff. It just sounds like your vendors think the same.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tamtam » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:08 am
It must have been the day of Smurfs, I found three, Hang glider, Handstand with yellow shorts and the pirate and two buttons, Happy Smurfday and Smurfs Alive in Ice Capades. A very exciting day!!! :-D

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:14 pm
Hi Stace, sounds like you had a nice trip, shame the prices were a bit much but it is still very nice to see so many smurfs. :cheers:

Tam, sounds like you had fun too, smurfs and smurf badges, NICE. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:17 pm
Hi Tam

Looks like you had a successful hunting session today...that's great to see. There's nothing like finding cool smurfs when you didn't know what to expect. Can I see a pic of the Smurfs Alive in Ice Capades? That sounds really interesting.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Gerda - it is one I've been to before...the guy with the $4 smurfs has been there for quite awhile...he takes trades too - so if I ever find a good smurf that I need (that would be more than $4), I can trade him :)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login