Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfwish » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:12 pm
Hi all andy here maxines partner. a few months back when our computer went hay wire i thought we (myself,thomas,jessica and frederick) were safe the air started changing back from blue to a more normal colour, we stop planning our life around flee markets and car boots sales looking for and hoping to find those little blue fellows. well now were back on the net maxine is upto her usual tricks(on the forum or on ebay) and now i'm here talking to you and asking you questions i can feel myself turning a funny shade of blue. anyway must dash as our son wants to go to sleep. talk again soon. :cheers: :? :cheers: :? :cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:15 pm
:haha:

Blue is a better colour to be -- normal non-smurfy air is overrated :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:48 pm
Hello Andy ! nice to hear from " the other half " ! i dont believe Maxine would be up to her old tricks now she is back on-line ? are you making it up ? ( i dont think so, lol ) !

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:37 pm
Hi Andy

Sorry to hear that Maxine went a bit odd there for a while but we're glad to hear that she's now back to normal.....let us know if she starts going a bit off the rails and we can all send her some interesting auctions to keep her in line once more......would this help your sanity?

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:32 pm
if it doesn't help hers! :)
:)

it may help mine!! :) :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby smurfwish » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:14 am
:wave2: Hi guys and gals,

Amazing isn't it...for all the times I get winged at for looking at smurfs,talking about smurfs and buying them and lo and behold...I discover that when I'm not here Andrew is posting on the forum and buying LOTS of things off e bay...yes smurfs,smurfs and more smurfs. Funny though cos when I got in at midnight he had to turn the computer on to show me all HIS exciting purchases!! A remark quickly followed by, 'well I thought you'd like them'. Who am I to say no?!?! :-D Me thinks we have a closet smurf fan in our midst! :scaredy:

Anyway thanks for helping him out, will wait for the postie to arrive!!!

Maxine xxx

WHO NEEDS BIRTHDAYS WHEN EVERYDAY IS A SMURFDAY

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:19 am
How did you manage to convert him Maxine...I have been trying for almost 2 years to convert Mrs Dyar.....and it's getting worse :banghead:

I dream of the day I come home and Mrs Dyar shows me all of the smurfs she has bought for me on Ebay.....I guess we can always dream

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:55 am
Drew, I think it's easier to convert males into smurf fans - I've had the same success with Mr. Eggie :) :) :) Women, on the other hand, are quite stubborn! Definitely not easily persuaded if we don't want to be :-D

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:35 pm
Hi Andy, welcome to the dark side (well at least the blue side). :welcome: :mine:

Well you know the old saying:

If you can't beat them join them........................ :eek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:26 pm
Drew, I think it's easier to convert males into smurf fans - I've had the same success with Mr. Eggie :) :) :) Women, on the other hand, are quite stubborn! Definitely not easily persuaded if we don't want to be :-D

Ditto, Stace. I had to talk Mr Bunno into letting me buy the BIG purchase the other day and it only took half a night. I think I stunned Rae and Gray when I told them he said I could buy it as I think their partners said "Yeah ok well you'll be getting one when hell freezes over and Satan gives out free sled rides!" I'll post pics when its in my sticky little hands :) :) :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:35 pm
the BIG purchase
BIG? BIG? Could it be....oooh....I don't want to jinx it.... :) I'll anxiously await pics!
Page 1 of 1

Login