Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 10 of 22

Postby smurfowen » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 pm
We fly out from Heathrow next week Thursday! Will they make it???
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 am
It has not been possible to send the parcel to Pierre in time. Who is the next??????
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 am
Joaquin,
can you look at this list and get with somebody? :D
http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=12721
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm
I have spoken to JOn today and I am going to send the smurf to him. He will go to MAdrid this weekend and it will be a nice place to visit
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 pm
I will show the pics of WT smurf at Spain and france soon...I have forgotten teh cable for the camera at Spain and my sister has just sent it to me :-D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 pm
The first pics have been taken at Bordeaux (France), a wonderful city...It is where I liev actually and WT smurfs has loved the place...

1.- cathedral de Saint André

2/3 .- Porte Caillou

JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 pm
1.- Cours d'Alsace et Lorraine, a very nice street full of people but quiet at the hour I took the photo

2.- The Regent Hotel

3.- Larnicot Chocolaterie

I love this last place. I know the most famous chocolat is from Belgium but this place is THE HEAVEN!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm
1.- A parking. It is a place I like to look when I pass near here. O love the old JAguars

2/3.- The blue lion of the Rive Gauche...It is blue but lighter than the smurfy colour

JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:06 pm
1.- The Quais. the place where I like to walk the most. All the buildings are identical and were built century XVIII

2.- The miroir d'eau. A very specila place at Bordeaux and where children have a bath in summer

3.- The green wall. A very nice jardin I have recently discovered

JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm
Now, WT is at Spain. I arrived at Spain 30th december. To spent the New year´s day and Three Kings Day with the family. WT smurf was happy to visit another country and to know all my nephews

1.- A park that it is situed 5 minutes walking from my house. The old mill you can see at the pic is one of the old mills used to make the bread. This one belonged my family more than a century ago

2.- The famous bridge of DRAGON. Near home too

3.- And the underground of the city. It was the first time I have been there and Wt was with me at this historic moment

JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm
Sevilla!!!!!!!One of the nicest cities in Europe

I can explain it. I only can say that WT smurf fall in love with the city. I invite everyone to visit it

JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm
And the two last pics, taken the Day of Three Kings. It was a very funny day for WT smurf. The streets were full of people but the camera of Joaquin had not battery to take more pics:) :) :)

HOPE YOU LIKE THE PICS I HAVE TAKEN OF THE TRIP OF WT SMURF

JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:06 am
Great pictures Joaquin!! :-D It is fantastic to see all places the smurfs have been visiting so faar!!

My children like spongebob and flowers so I think the WT smurf is really enjoying himself. I will show these pictures to my children later!! :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tintin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am
Hi Joaquin

Yes great to see.
I am very very jealous on him.
Never been in so many places like wt smurf :-D

It was a great idea to send him all over the world.
I am enjoying it every time when he visit a city !!!

Tintin

Postby Lia » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:24 am
Thanks Joaquin!
I knew, Bordeaux is very beautiful and I can`t wait to visit Sevilla!

Lia

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 am
Wonderful pictures Joaquin! :-D
WT Smurf sure is a lucky smurf, with all this smurfy places he gets to visit. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 pm
Thanks for posting pictures of WT's trip! He looks like he's having a great time!
Love the picture of the Cathedral! :D :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:00 am
Thanks for posting those incredible pics, joaquin. :D

I always wanted to visit Bordeaux and Sevilla,but unfortunetly I haven't been there, yet. So glad that the WGT are having such a great journey and I'm looking forward to spotting their latest adventures. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 am
You were correct, Joaquin....both are beautiful cities :smitten:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby lilou4460 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:22 am
PARIS is missing in the WT smurf trip, so if one day you wanna send it to me I will take picture of the WT smurf in front of all the great monument we have in paris. Do it in few month weather will nicer

lilou (working in Paris)
Page 10 of 22

Login