Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 5

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 am
That is funny :)

You could buy a whole load & race them :) :)

How about the smurf 100m sprint :lol:
that I would pay to see :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Hi All; Last night I went to TRU to see if they had anything new. They didn't but as I was looking through the candy isle. Hoping to find Smurfy items, at the end of the isle they had a lot of those items that you see in infomertials. There must have been 20 or 30 diffrent one's. The only one I can remember is the slap chopper, and snuggie. Of course you can find the snuggie anywhere. I just thought it was odd that they had all that stuff.
Mr Bill

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm
:) :) at Tojo's comment

I picked up a couple last night and they are really funny how they sprint. I might see if my one is faster than the one we got for Moey.....although she gets a little testy when she finds out that I've been playing with her Smurfs before I post them to her. The only problem with these is that they have the biggest nose on them....it just looks really stupid with such a big snoz.....what were the designers thinking??

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 pm
I already want one, hehe
Do you want us to pick one up for you Brad? They're $24.99 at Toys R Us over here.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm
One of my Facebook friends posted that Walmart had smurfs on sale in the toy section. Does anybody know which ones these could be? The few Walmarts I've been to didn't have any smurfs at all anymore so I was really surprised by her statement.

The Walmart she mentioned is in Georgia so I am not really planning on checking it out but I may check some Walmarts in Chattanooga tomorrow after work :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm
Like you I have only been to a couple of Walmarts in the last month. I didn't find anything in either. I did go to Kmart and Target today Kmart had all the houses (new) and some of the two packs, also several plush large and small. Target had nothing.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm
Does anyone know if the walking smurfs are going to be released in the USA? :-?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:10 pm
Yes, they were sighted and are probably now sold out in Delaware :D

I was in Chattanooga today but was in company so I didn't think to check on smurfs :oops: :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 am
Does anyone know if the walking smurfs are going to be released in the USA? :-?
yup they are out arleady,. Robert was nice enough to pick me up the ones that my toys r us has, I've been wanting to take pictures and post them here but have not found the time. They are also selling online too.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm
Thanks! I know what I will be looking for this weekend!! :)

Postby bradley » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 am
just noticed an ebay listing for 2 new beanies!!! Gargamel and Azrael!

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 am
Ooooo...thanks for posting! I'll be looking for these also!! :) :)

Postby schtroumpfette » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm
Perfect!!! Great new! :D

Postby Cool Smurf » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 pm
I was wondering when they were going to come out with Gargamel and Azrael beanies. I think that they're really cute.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby bradley » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 am
yeah I really like the Azrael beanie. Has anyone found these 2 any where yet?

Postby Gerda » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 am
I've been looking but have not come across them yet, then again i'm not one of the first ones to have these in there stores.
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Hi All; I went to TRU today and bought two of the walking Smurfs. The had a new box of Benies but no Gargamel or Azrel. I always go to a Steak house of Friday night to eat and see some friends. I always bring home a little meat for Max. I set it on the kitchen floor. He saw it and ran to it, but when I pushed the button to start the walking Smurf he quit eating and ran to the Smurfs and started jumping to try and get them. He didn't finish his steak until I put the Smurfs in my Smurf room and dragged him out of the room. Here is a pic of one of them.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 am
Sounds like you and Max had a lot of fun chasing smurfs. :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:19 pm
I really like this walking smurf, I hope they come out with more of these! :D :D

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:22 pm
Wow! That looks cool! Not sure if I want to pay for the postage to the UK though (for quick steppin' smurf). Would love those beanies though! :-D :) :)
Page 2 of 5

Login