Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 5

Postby Lia » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 am

Postby baboune » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:00 am
Here are some pictures of some sets we currently have available in Walmart stores here in Quebec, Canada

Image[/img]

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 am
You are soooo lucky being able to get these sets in Canada. I wish that they will be released in Europe at some time but I can't see it happenibg at the moment :???:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Picaja » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Hi Tojo,

They are available in Belgium too.
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Lia » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 pm
Tojo,

like I wrote before, you can get them online in Holland

http://www.megaspeelgoed.nl/Webwinkel-P ... 10704.html

Lia

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 am
Thank you so much. :D I will take a look at them , when I go to Enschede in about two weeks. Thank God, I only spent half of my budget at the collectors fair, so I might consider buying them. :D

Postby smurfowen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:05 am
Try searching amazon
.com
.de
.co.uk
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Tojo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 pm
@Lia & Nance: thanks for letting me know that they are available in Europe after all :cheers:

I'll have to look to see if I can get some :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:31 pm
Those look great. Can't wait until they arrive in stores here in the US :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm
The carnival set is proabbly going to be my daughter's big gift for Christmas... we're going to just order at Target.com as they don't seem to have them in any stores here... I hate having to pay shipping, but they have a five dollar off coupon code for Mega Bloks right now.

Postby aussiesmurfer » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:53 am
Australian collectors might be interested to hear I just found these sets at my local BigW store!
Trish :wave2:

Postby Tojo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am
That's great news that they've found their way to Australian stores as well Trish.

Have you bought any of them?

Postby bradley » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:58 pm
oh wow, really Trish!! I'll have to go check that out. I have the Lazy Smurf megablock set. Nice set.. smaller than expected but nice. thanks for the heads up, hope you are well Trish.

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm
Target online has some of these also!

Postby aussiesmurfer » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:26 am
I bought the 3 small sets and intend to go back for the others soon!

They are the first smurfs I have bought in a couple of years, it was nice to find smurfy stuff locally.

All good here Brad, hope things are going well for you too. It was the Seaford store that I got them from but I guess they would have them elsewhere.
Trish :wave2:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 am
Great news that they are becoming available everywhere.

I finally broke down and ordered the full set from a Canadian seller who was very nice to work with me on shipping (he took them to his home in Florida and shipped them from there) and should be getting my set this week :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm
I bought the 3 small sets and intend to go back for the others soon!

They are the first smurfs I have bought in a couple of years, it was nice to find smurfy stuff locally.

All good here Brad, hope things are going well for you too. It was the Seaford store that I got them from but I guess they would have them elsewhere.
hey Trish, I haven't had a chance to take a look yet, hopefully tomorrow. Do they have all the small sets & the larger set? Hope they are good priced. Ok Seaford Big W. First smurfs in a couple of years! wow.

Postby bradley » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 am
A new Megabloks Gargamel set on display at the Toy Fair. Wonder when this one will be available. Looks good this one. I have almost bought the whole range from Big W here in aus. Just need to buy the Papa Smurf house set.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:08 am
hmmm obviously not perfect, but one of the better scalings between a gragamel figure and smurfs.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 am
Love it and "need" it :gimme:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 3 of 5

Login