Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 4

Postby bwalters » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:05 pm
@ Gerda yea and thats just the Smurfs. lol I have so much stuff it is unbelieveable.
Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:55 am
sounds like some great new smurf items out.

Bill, your photos look the way my bedroom currently looks. I've just about packed everything. I just have my dvds & shelves of books/magazines still to box. I'll finally start moving everything over to my house in 2 weeks all going well... then the job of unpacking ha!

Postby Gerda » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 am
just got a phone call from my hubby who is finding the MOTHER load of smurfy goods.. sounds like he got a gargamel pencil set and the mugs. I'll have to see when he gets home and take pictures.

:badger:
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm
I drove to St Louis today and went to 8 Targets. I found Smurfs in only 1 of them. But they had tons of stuff. Here are some pic's. At first I thought the bags were the same as the others they came out with last year, but they are slightly diffrent. Down at the bottom in yellow they have the words The Smurfs. I was dissapointed that I only found 2 coffee cups. I bought about 150 items with lots of extra's. Here are some pic's.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:19 pm
Just a couple of things I noticed about the Targets I went to. The first one had a white front and the doors were on the left. All the others had brick fronts (yellow) and the doors were in the middle, or more right. None of the one's with the bricks had Smurfs and all the $1 sections were small like the store in my town. After about 5 of them I almost didn't even go in. I guess I kind of hoped the last two would be diffrent.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:50 pm
That is awesome Bill,nice things you found today, :dancing: I don't have the pens yet :( I have to go back and check again :banghead:

Wandy :witch:

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:58 pm
Let me know if you don't find them. They were the only thing that was in a diffrent spot.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Today I went to a Kmart. I found the two Brainy Smurf Houses, one Greedy Smurf houses, and one of the new color Smurfette houses. I didn't take any pic's yet I'm sure someone has them on here.
P.S. Someone mentioned there are 4 diffrent coffee cup's. I only have 2 diffrent ones. I (heart) Me. and Genius at work. Anyone else seen a diffrent one.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:47 pm
I've only seen the two as well...if there are two others, that'd be great!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 am
ive only seen the two mugs also.
Is there a greedy figure out? I was only able to find 4 different ones and greedy was missing. :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Wandy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:46 am
I don't think is any Greedy figure out ,but is one Grouchy and one Brainy :???:

Postby Gerda » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:37 pm
I don't think is any Greedy figure out ,but is one Grouchy and one Brainy :???:

that's what I ment was the grouchy figure... :banghead: Thanks wandy, i'll have to look out for him!
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 pm
The one's I have are Papa, Smurfette, Normal, Grouchy, Jokey, Brainy. I only have 1 Grouchy, and Brainy. 2 Jokey and Papa, 5 Smurfette, and 7 normal. If I remember correctly I had less of the Brainy in the last bunch too.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm
Not even sure where I heard this but someone said that a friend saw 4 diffrent cups in Redding PA. Might have been Reading PA. May have been something like when I found the pencils. I couldn't tell how many diffrent ones there were because they were all turned diffrently. So I just bought all of them. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 pm
Got a cup, some notebooks, and some pencils. I'm a teacher and have used the smurf figurines for a computer web project so I might pick up some more (I have abpout 44 from the last time target had these...we got them 75% off after Christmas.... My wife says a huge group of smurfs is scary)>

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm
I must say I don't remember exactly when they put out the last $1 Smurf items, but in both stores that I found them they didn't last a week. The last time I got them I bought around $150 worth. This group I have so far spent around $180. If I can find anymore I will buy more, but so far no luck.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:25 pm
OK make that $220. I bought 4 more of each coffee cups and a bunch of figure.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 pm
I may or may not have figured out about the person that said she saw 4 Smurfs coffee cups. I have only been to two targets that had the Smurf stuff, but in both They had only 2 diffrent coffee cups, but the second one had 10 of each. However they also had 2 Peanuts coffee cup. I think she saw those and mistook them for Smurfs.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:31 am
I like the two coffee mugs (Can't find Brainy though) but wish they would have done more.... Grouchy would have been perfect for a coffee mug.

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:51 am
Hi TrackerSmurf; Wallace Berry did put out a Brainy and Grouchy coffee cup years ago. They are too hard to find. When I bough them 30 years ago. (aprox) They came in boxes such as in the pic below.
They made 6 diffrent ones. Papa, Grouchy, Lazy, Greedy, Smurfette, and Jokey.
Mr Bill
Page 3 of 4

Login