Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:40 am
Well, I finally done it and ordered my most wanted smurf :woohoo:

I got some bad news today at the doctor's office, and just needed to do something nice for me...and what's better than ordering a nice smurf that you have wanted for years but have never gotten around to buying :o

This made me think....we all have our most wanted smurfs...have you been able to get some of them lately and if so which?

I won't tell you of mine until I get it....those of you who have been around for a while will know which one I mean because I've mentioned it a few times on and off the forum 8-) :cool: 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 pm
Very good!!!

When there is some bad news that you can`t change, buying a special smurf might raise your mood!

I have my most wanted smurf already and the other most wanted smurfs never appear on Ebay :(
But I found a rare empire gnome ( am I the only one who collect those?)
and I still have a long way to go before all hundred of them are in my cupboards:)))

Lia

Postby André » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 pm
I still miss à few boxes I would really like to have.
Among the normals I would like to get My hands on rugby and kickersmurfs!

:-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm
I hope you're ok Moey. :hug: :hug: I haven't got a most wanted smurf at the moment.

I wonder if I can guess which smurf you've just bought.... :dumb:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm
My list would be really long, but some of the smurfs I would add to my collection are...

- indianer petir gervais
- scontino superman
- and some special spanish smurfs, like charmer of snakes (OLD version), supersmurfs in boxes or nice coloured cnts (red suit scuba, schooler with yellow bag etc)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:33 am
Sorry to hear you had bad news Maureen :hug:

On the Most Wanted Smurf front I suppose the Commerzbank/MERC ice hockey promo with the writing on the helmet would probably be top of my list. I've only seen one once for sale & it wasn't complete so I didn't buy it.

Apart from that I'd like a genuine Hexalotta & also a Frankfurt Eintracht footballer. I'm not sure that all of the Hexalotta's on ebay are genuine so I'm steering clear of them to be on the safe side!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 pm
What a great way to treat yourself! and I hope all is well :fingers:

I can't think of my most wanted smurf, Guess it would have to be any smurf I don't already have :)
Now to guess as to what you got yourself :scratchinghead:
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:33 am
Hope your ok Maureen.
I hope to own the praying smurfs someday.....maybe someday I'll be able to afford them! :)

Postby Birba » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:00 am
I do the same thing Maureen, when I'm sad I MUST buy smurfs that I haven't yet! Hope all will be right for you, hugs!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 am
Thank you...I had much better news this week..so no new smurfs for me :) :) :) :) . I am still waiting on the special one though :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Birba » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am
Happy for the good news! :fingersx:
Page 1 of 1

Login