Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 4
Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 pm
Hi All; Guess what. Nope thats not right. lol I found the Smurf Pencils at Target today. They were in the $1 section just like the other $1 items. I got so excited I couldn't even figure out how many diffrent packs there were so I bought them all. There were only three diffrent one's. Here's a pic.
P.S. I turned 1 of each backward so you could see the other side. There are 6 pencils in a pack.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:06 pm
Hi! I went to Target and I found more than Pencils they also have the individuals wrap jakks figurines but the smurf color is pale. also have notebooks and the bags again. :-D they are 6 differents figures. :) :) :)

Wandy :witch:

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Thats Great news. Gerda was thinking that my store put them out by mistake. Now we know better.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:30 pm
Sounds like they had some stock left over or it sold so well the last time, they decided to put another batch out... :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:33 pm
You are probibly right about them trying it again. The two stores I went to had quite a bit when I got all I had the money for. When I went back everything was gone.
P.S, I guess I should have said I ment last time they were out.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 pm
i checke out two stores after hearing about the pencils and both had nothing, the dollar section looked very empty in both.. Oh I do hope we see more smurfy stuff it was so much fun last time around grabbing everything.
Wandy, is everything the same or are there slight differences?
happily smurfing along

Postby Wandy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:41 pm
No everything the notebooks and pencils are new stuff for me :) :) :) the figurines are the same ones that they have the last time they were out the only different thing is the color they are baby blue (pale) color I think is the same mould.The bags are the same

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm
can you post Pic's Wandy.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 pm
Sorry,Bill my machine is not working :banghead: :x

Postby bwalters » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 pm
don't you have a digital camera? It will connect directly to your computer.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:00 pm
I do have a digital camera. I was looking to all my stuff and I just realize that the notebooks are really journals they are 4 differents ones. :eek:

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 am
Not sure what machine you were talking about not working. But your camera should have come with a cable and software. If you don't have software you can download it.
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 am
Hi

Normaly i only collect pvc ( that's more then enough for me )
But it's always nice to see how many other smurfy items are out there.
:-D

Tintin

Postby Gerda » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:48 am
now i'm really wanting all those goodies to show up here. I have hope now as I am normally one of the last ones to be getting the smurfy things.
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 pm
Oooh I haven't seen the journals yet...I bet Target is getting a new batch in and the pencils may actually be fixed now too. I was just at Target Saturday but my store had nothing. A brand new Target is opening up closer to me next month so I think I'll have to be the first in line when they open their doors :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 pm
I just checked mine again and still nothing. what very very little they had left was on clearance (and by little I mean maybe one or two of one thing.. section was almost empty)
satci, great to hear one is opening up closer to you, you'll have to keep us informed to smurfy finds.
happily smurfing along

Postby Wandy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 pm
I went to target again and the have one new tote bag maybe they going to have more of them, I have to keep checking :-D

Postby Tintin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:03 pm
Hi Wandy

Good luck :-D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm
I hadn't planned to but I may go to Chatt this weekend (need new clothes :smile: ) and will check Target as well.

If Gerda and Stace weren't able to find them, I doubt we have them down here..but who knows :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:26 pm
Hi Maureen
I hadn't planned to but I may go to Chatt this weekend (need new clothes ) and will check Target as well.
Clothes with a little pocket for a pencil i guess :-D

Tintin
Page 1 of 4

Login