Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am
As I was browsing kmart today I came across the halloween papa costume and the mens sleeve pullover nighshirt thingies and I got to thinking that it is strange how many mens things are coming out with smurfs. We have had a whole bunch of mens boxers, lounge pants and now this stuff. Yet we don't seem to see anything directed towards woman so much, yes we had some pj's and there have been kids shirts but overall it's been either toys or mens items. I wonder why they are marketing more towards the men with the smurfs, seems to me like smurfs have been more popular with woman :-? :-?
any thoughts to this
(feel free to tell me to shut up and just enjoy that we have anything smurfy.. I tell myself that too :) )

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:24 pm
I was wondering the same thing, I would like to be able to wear some of the t shirts that I have bought but they are either way too small because they are juniors or way too big because they are mens!
I wish they had just put the smurf characters on the shirts and not the sayings too, that "just call me big papa" shirt seems a little raunchy to me.
I would like to see a zip up sweat shirt with a smaller smurf printed up on one side on the top (Just in case there are any smurf clothing designers reading this) :) :)

Postby André » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:00 pm
Gerda,

I would like to help you, but since no smurfclothing is released in Sweden I don´t know.??? :-?

Personally I would be happy with a woman-sized t shirt if I found any here. :lol: Would probably buy a smurf-skirt also if possible? :-?
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Login