Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:51 pm
I don't know how many of you collect comics but I was picking up my new comics for the week and saw that there was a smurf pack of halloween comics (25). My usual comics store did not have them but I called around and was able to get a hold of a a pck. I'm picking them up on Thursday. All I know is that it has two stories in it and it is 16 pages long. 1 story is with the Smurflings and the other is about a ghost. They are published by Paper Cutz. I thought I would share the info and of course I'll let you know more when I pick them up.

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:32 pm
Did you say there are 25 comics in the pack? I collect anything Smurfy. Not sure where to look here but I will get on the horn and see what I can find out.
Mr Bill

Postby ThirstySmurf » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am
That is soooooo cool!! :) :)

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 pm
Are they available in the US? I've never heard of papercutz, is it a store?

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 pm
No it is actually a comic book brand. I have one already.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 pm
I just picked up the bundle.... it was really fun. 16 pages. First story is smurflings celebrating halloween and playing pranks oin a witch.... the second story is Hefty, Greedy, and Brainy helping a little ghost.... I got these for me and my daughter but they came in a pack of twenty five so I have 23 left (some will go to my daughter's dance classmates for halloween treats).

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Papercutz is the company republishing the smurf comics in English in America... they have released the Purple (recolored like the cartoon) smurfs and the smurfs and the magic flute so far.

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 pm
Let me see if I have this straight. There are 25 comic's in the pack, But only 1 is Smurfs? I want is no matter what.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:28 am
No they were all smurf comics. so yes 25 smurf comics...same two stories in each comic. They are actually meant to be passed out for Tirck or Treaters on Halloween. The idea is to get kids into reading comics. here were other bundles such as Archie and Bone, but each bundle is the same comic. They were suppossed to be $5 for a bundle but since I wrote around town and got what seems like the last bundle of Smurf ones on Milwaukee I paid a little more.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:10 am
Who is selling them? I know the others are at Barnes and Noble..but haven't heard who is selling these comic bundles yet.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wandy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:32 am
My fiend have a comic and toy store. he told me that the bundle is an special order and he order them only for the people that ask for them.I order one.Maybe you can go to your local comic book store and ask for them :o

@Tracker Smurf ; Are those comic books are regular size or a pint size comic books? :-?

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:33 am
They're mini but not really small...about half size...really comparable in size to the graphic novels as far as height goes.
Page 1 of 1

Login