Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:47 am
Last year while I was looking for a way to teach my students web building basics we designed a website about the adventurs of wandering smurf. I took some pictures and then the plan was to send the wandering smurf ( a cheap Jakks smurf we got at Target here in the US) to people who would then pass it on. Each person would e-mail us a blog from the smurf and then some pictures. He got to his first stop (houston Texas) and then never went any further.
This year I wisened up (and got about 34 new smurfs on clearance at Target last Christmas...25 cents each) and had each student send out the smurf. The website (and lessons) has been much more successful. We actually have several smurfs that have come back that are going to be sent out again (the students are very excited and I'm surprised how many friends and relatives want to play along).
Anyways I though maybe some of you would be interested in checking out what my students have done. The website is http://www.wanderingsmurf.webs.com feel free to tell us what you think.

Postby Wandy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm
Hi! Tracker Smurf; I'am also a teacher and I was really interested to see what the students are doing in your computer class so I when to the website and I love it :-D I think they are doing a great job :clap: with the smurf project :magic2: Great Smurfy Work!!!! A+ for you :congrats:

Wandy :witch:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:36 pm
What a great way to get kids interested in geography! Your kids did a wonderful job!!! :D :D

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 am
That's really cool!
Page 1 of 1

Login